Just had a awesome game

#1GreaverzPosted 12/6/2012 8:10:59 PM
I was playing my second game as Arathorn where i had to go mid lane for some reason. My opponent was legolas which was strange. Well after about 3 minutes i had first blood so i pushed my lane up and began ganking other lanes. Well about another 5 mins later one of my teammates dc/leave so i thought ah well i can carry. Well about 5 kills later another teammate leaves leaving us in a 3v5 situation. Well after another 15 or so kills we inevitably lost due to a lack of team-mates. But i still finished 21-1 with a 21 killstreak.

Anyone else had something like this happen? I feel like i should be stronger or something then other people when on a killstreak because i hit level 14 when there highest level was 9. But once they reached level 14 they're just as strong as me it's ridiculous.
---
Reppin' the underused and underrated on every game I play.
#2kirby145Posted 12/6/2012 8:45:53 PM
How does the game reward kills if there are no items? Do you get stats?
#3Doug151Posted 12/6/2012 9:18:33 PM
Agreed i hate the level cap. Makes the game too long since we all end up to level 14 eventually.
#4shadow3ooPosted 12/6/2012 10:27:53 PM
kirby145 posted...
How does the game reward kills if there are no items? Do you get stats?

It doesn't , Me and my buds were so ready to buy this game and dive in, but after the trial we all decided not to. This is once everyone is lvl 14 it's an even playing field. At least in other mobas lvl isn't everything. People could all be max lvl but some people have better items they EARNED.

It isn't worth it knowing no matter how good your doing to try to shut someone down, they are just as strong at lvl 14.
---
nope
#5YedokaiPosted 12/6/2012 11:01:05 PM
You get EXP for kills, so you are rewarded by leveling up.

When you level up, you gain access to the gems and Relics you earned and chose for your Gem Belt, but these cannot be customized during a match.
---
MH3: Limsey
Monster Hunter addict since '04
#6shadow3ooPosted 12/6/2012 11:08:58 PM
Yedokai posted...
You get EXP for kills, so you are rewarded by leveling up.

When you level up, you gain access to the gems and Relics you earned and chose for your Gem Belt, but these cannot be customized during a match.

and that right there is the wrong way to do things, That will also make newer players at a disadvantage. Exp doesn't mean a thing if its all leveled out by lvl cap.

Other mobas work because games are not always gridlocked. It happens every now and then.
---
nope
#7YedokaiPosted 12/7/2012 12:37:39 AM
Heh, the game's been out 3 days. I don't expect anyone to know the best strategies yet. ;)

Once you cap out, everyone isn't equal. There are tons of things to do with relics and jungling. And the progress you've made before everyone is capped will matter in those final moments.

Give it some time. This game isn't LoL, and the same strategies aren't always going to be viable. If you try to play it the same way, of course you'll be frustrated.
---
MH3: Limsey
Monster Hunter addict since '04
#8SackBoiPosted 12/7/2012 7:04:25 AM
I win!!! I had three triple kills 21-0 and I had 18-1 and 20-4 three games straight
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#9SackBoiPosted 12/7/2012 8:20:58 AM
Yedokai posted...
Heh, the game's been out 3 days. I don't expect anyone to know the best strategies yet. ;)

Once you cap out, everyone isn't equal. There are tons of things to do with relics and jungling. And the progress you've made before everyone is capped will matter in those final moments.

Give it some time. This game isn't LoL, and the same strategies aren't always going to be viable. If you try to play it the same way, of course you'll be frustrated.

Yeah there are no items so basically 5x pushers will always win the game pretty much as long as they play smart, kills in mid game mean nothing... well really they mean nothing at all...
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#10kirby145Posted 12/7/2012 3:14:21 PM
SackBoi posted...
Yedokai posted...

Yeah there are no items so basically 5x pushers will always win the game pretty much as long as they play smart, kills in mid game mean nothing... well really they mean nothing at all...
Exactly. People who are saying this is ok or there is strategy are silly.

If the items aka "gems" are capped, then this is not a traditional moba. It's just a push fest. So the pusher champs will probably be the best, along with 1 or 2 assassins to kill any problem heroes on the other team.