To everyone having issues finding games:

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Guardians of Middle-Earth
  3. To everyone having issues finding games:
2 years ago#1
Instead of choosing quick match from the main menu, go into "Play Now" and select quick match from there. It cut my search times down from like 6 minutes to about a minute a piece. Hope this works for everyone else!
---
04 Subaru WRX STi
GT: ParadoxSociety
2 years ago#2
Or you could make a list of people with the game, and invite them to a private. Does this game have that feature?
2 years ago#3
Are you searching quick match for battle grounds or elite?
2 years ago#4
Didn't help.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fyPeQ.jpg
That's Pennington, a train passenger. He SAYS he's a detective, but I don't know.. THANK YOU mariolover2 for the sig!
2 years ago#5
I average 2-4 minutes and I DON'T use quick start....ONLY Play NOW.

Elite Battlegrounds 3 Lane.

If it goes past 3:30 then I back out and start again and it seems to get games decently fast.
  1. Boards
  2. Guardians of Middle-Earth
  3. To everyone having issues finding games:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived