Ability damage relic.

#11Doug151(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 3:52:31 PM
Yedokai posted...
I bought that one and think it's a ton of fun. I actually put it at the very end of my belt, so at level 14 I still have an incentive to clear fodder. It shows the number of the attack power bonus you have on-screen, so you can keep track of how powered up you are, and it doesn't go away when you die.

Oh ok awesome. I think ill have it at the beginning so at the end i can tons of damage. Also what color does the bonus look like on screen? I know ability damage is blue but i have never seen the actually bonus.
#12Doug151(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 3:58:00 PM
Oh and since i want that 4 slot relic, whats a good 3 slot relic?
#13YedokaiPosted 12/8/2012 9:06:01 AM
I've been enjoying the one that gives you more movement speed when you are at low health; helps me retreat so I can stay alive and not feed, and stay in the game so I can make more progress.
---
MH3: Limsey
Monster Hunter addict since '04
#14JustArtificialPosted 12/8/2012 9:34:34 AM
CammyApple posted...
JustArtificial posted...
Gems and relics are working, at least for me. Are you sure you're meeting all of the requirements?

level 14 decked out in regen relics and germs. Only getting two per second.

Check your in-game character card (not whilst you're on the main menu or choosing a Guardian) to be certain that you're receiving the bonuses.

It does not always say the amount that you are regaining. And people probably aren't noticing the damage output difference because of all the defensive checks made. Unless it's true damage, the defence will mitigate the damage increase.
#15TrueDozenMarksPosted 12/8/2012 10:25:15 AM
I'm currently trying the 6-per to 300 Relic, and have a cooldown 3-slot to activate at 14 that lowers CD .5% with every Ability use up to 20% reduction.

Throw in mostly Power for the blues and one or two Ability Leech gems and it's a good ol' time so far.
#16infinitexxPosted 12/8/2012 10:41:19 AM
TrueDozenMarks posted...
I'm currently trying the 6-per to 300 Relic, and have a cooldown 3-slot to activate at 14 that lowers CD .5% with every Ability use up to 20% reduction.

Throw in mostly Power for the blues and one or two Ability Leech gems and it's a good ol' time so far.

My +Ability loadout is currently Fell Riders (+6/kill, max +300) and Black Gate (Using an Ability give a shield that blocks 20 damage/level, +10 ability power/level while shield is up). It has been working pretty well, just played an incredibly tank-y Galadriel and just walked all over the two people who were in my lane.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1