Once this game dies in about a month I demand my money back.

#1SackBoiPosted 12/7/2012 12:23:39 PM
Game is completely perfect I love online... however once this game dies it's going to suck I honestly hope it catches popularity but as for a guy like me who knows all new games coming out I knew nothing of this until Dec 5 when I walked into a gamestop... how are you going to have a online moba like this and hope it succeeds without any advertisement...

Anyways I already went 20-0, 17-4, 21-1 games and to be honest I did bots and go between 0-2 to 4-4 the bots are so boring it is pathetic they tower hug every second and never attack enemy towers you can't get them to ever 1vs1 you and you always initiate unless you have half health, well if you play a bot game when you can't get in a match you will understand. Seems like they always get away no matter what and play super defensively in the first 10 minutes... no kills, no turrets broken; nothing until 15 minutes in.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#2infinitexxPosted 12/7/2012 12:26:34 PM
Sounds like you're playing against bad players. And you can't kill bots, which is kind of funny.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#3bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 12/7/2012 12:29:31 PM
I doubt it will die seeing how popular mobas are. Though if they don't fix the lag, dc and long matchmaking that some people are experiencing then I could see it dying.
---
Games I'm looking forward to: State of Decay, GTA V
Currently playing: Far Cry 3, Guardians of Middle Earth
#4lowrclassbratPosted 12/7/2012 12:35:53 PM
The bots are kinda funny. You only have two choices hard or easy. Hard they tend to super combo ya and magicly heal and somehow I've had full health and they power kill ya in one hit with no combo. Also, the timing on their spells seems quicker in the lt butten heal.

Easy mode they tend to hug the towers and magicly heal. But, then they can be pushed fairly easily back by setting fire traps on the tower they tend to stand there and die.

So, wheres "NORMAL" mode something in between? Guessing developers really couldn't make a real ai so, went with ai that rolls over to be slain or ai that cheats.
#5unlosing_rangerPosted 12/7/2012 12:54:53 PM
bots aren't hard
---
Weed is for pansies. Shooting MDMA into your eyeballs is the only way to play this game.
#6Ephemeral1Posted 12/7/2012 2:08:20 PM
Use a taunt to pull them away from the towers.
#7SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 3:00:13 PM
It was on hard bots whichever ones take over from online first couple times I could but some champions it is impossible to kill the bots with. Also I play LoL and do moba's a lot and have huge experiences with them it is like Dota 2's first bots before they fixed them they were godly and knew every way to avoid everything and never missed.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.