I play Galadriel for about 6 hours

#1randomsentinelPosted 12/7/2012 2:06:02 PM
my stream last night. skip around to find the actual matches because at times we take a couple minutes to find one, near the middle my friends daughter starts freaking out, and it takes us 3 matches to understand skirmish is people vs bots lol. if you were playing last night on the 360 version you might have been in these games!

http://www.twitch.tv/shufflefm/b/345904899

disclaimer: i call a couple people bad or stupid at times, heat of the moment etc. if that's someone here don't take it to heart and i love you. i do plenty of dumb stuff as well, and on an observing end i can't read minds so i don't know what you were planning :P

i'll play other characters when i'm done with Gala's challenges, but that will be hard to drop her because she's too much fun to me.
---
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!
#2ZyloWolfBanePosted 12/7/2012 4:44:13 PM
I tried playing her cause I like casters and support, but I felt that Runsig and Eowyn were less squishy and more useful.

Is there a certain way to play her that makes it work better?
---
~Peace obtained through superior firepower!!~
#3CammyApplePosted 12/7/2012 5:17:10 PM
ZyloWolfBane posted...
I tried playing her cause I like casters and support, but I felt that Runsig and Eowyn were less squishy and more useful.

the shrubbery is boss. Her ultimate can turn the tides. She is far more support than defender in my opinion.
#4NeonYoshi11Posted 12/7/2012 7:08:12 PM
How is Runsig ? I was thinking of buying him or Nori or Haldir next.
#5randomsentinel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:51:54 PM
ZyloWolfBane posted...

the shrubbery is boss. Her ultimate can turn the tides. She is far more support than defender in my opinion.

i agree. she is kinda tanky but she is more a support than a defender. her fear cd is pretty short, her ult cd is pretty short for how good it is as well. so she has a lot of supportive power and lane sustain (if that even matters in this game lol) and a lot of disruption. when i play her i really feel like i help the match.
---
#6CammyApplePosted 12/7/2012 8:37:31 PM
randomsentinel posted...
ZyloWolfBane posted...

i agree. she is kinda tanky but she is more a support than a defender. her fear cd is pretty short, her ult cd is pretty short for how good it is as well. so she has a lot of supportive power and lane sustain (if that even matters in this game lol) and a lot of disruption. when i play her i really feel like i help the match.

Sustain matters. Too many people don't understand how the genre goes and try and rambo every encounter.
Her heal heals everyone everywhere. It's boss.
#7GhetiPosted 12/7/2012 9:14:43 PM
she is a goddess in 1 lane matches.. without the healing area like in 3 lane matches, she is a welcome addition to any team..

and tanky? with a modest belt of hp gems/relics i topped her out at around 1500 hp at lvl 14..
1st character i picked actually... i use agandaur too
#8randomsentinel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:38:45 PM
Sustain matters. Too many people don't understand how the genre goes and try and rambo every encounter.
Her heal heals everyone everywhere. It's boss.

i talked about the game more with my friend, and we played league for a good bit. after some discussion and watching some of the videos again (i always watch what i record and try to learn from it), sustain is very nice to have.
---