Official Guardian Wish List Thread

#1ferrisdiditPosted 12/8/2012 4:38:13 PM
The rules are simple! Post any guardians that you would want to see released!
*Note: Bilbo and Bert the Troll will be released in an upcoming patch.

Here are mine:

Sharku:
Searing Prod - Momentary movement speed increase at the cost of health.
Frenzy - The attack speed of nearby allies is increased by 20% for 6 seconds. For each enemy killed during this duration, attack speed is further increased by 10%.
Maws of Death - Sharku's hungering warg attacks the target for x damage, healing x life.
Blood Hunt - Sets loose two warg riders to attack the enemy guardian with the least amount of health.

Treebeard:
Call of Entmoot - Treebeard lets out a roar which slows the movement and attack speed of nearby enemies.
Ent Draught - Instantly heal Treebeard for x and periodically heals nearby allies for a smaller amount over 8 seconds.
Hurl Boulder - Toss a massive boulder towards an enemy guardian, which also causes area of effect damage to surrounding units. Enemy towers within this area receive bonus damage.
Stubborn Roots - Treebeard remains immobile for 6 seconds and gains 75% damage resistance.

Also Gimli... ;)
Note: You don't have to put the abilities of the guardians you want, just their names...
---
Bad Guy: "What is that AWFUL smell?!?"
Drake: "I told you to put that thing out Sully!"
#2Ephemeral1Posted 12/8/2012 4:41:44 PM
Tom Bombadil. His Y makes him sing, annoying all enemy guardians and forcing them to DC.
#3Final_TranPosted 12/8/2012 4:57:23 PM
I like Boromir, though his skill sit would probably be the same as Eowyn, except he'd use hid horn as the stun ult
---
PSN: Trannol, PSA:BR Main Gold Dragon Sir Daniel Fortesque.
http://tinyurl.com/c7alxud
#4Ephemeral1Posted 12/8/2012 5:07:29 PM
Final_Tran posted...
I like Boromir, though his skill sit would probably be the same as Eowyn, except he'd use hid horn as the stun ult

His Y should make the entire team invulnerable for 5 seconds, at the end of which he automatically dies.
#5mcnichojPosted 12/8/2012 5:11:18 PM
Frodo, he could flash and stealth.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.