The soundtrack is...dry.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Guardians of Middle-Earth
  3. The soundtrack is...dry.
4 years ago#1
This is a pretty slow feeling game and the DVD menu music doesnt help. Not bad by any means but it doesnt partically inspire you.
"Dude paper is OP as ****. That scissors fella aint to bad though" - Rock
4 years ago#2
Havent been bothered by it, i rather have it boring and quiet instead of a orchestra theme playing while in a lobby and such. During games the only sound i wanna hear is "You killed an enemy" anyway
I like games
4 years ago#3
Havent been bothered by it, i rather have it boring and quiet instead of a orchestra theme playing while in a lobby and such. During games the only sound i wanna hear is "You killed an enemy" anyway

Its funny you say that because thats exactly what you get only the orchestral theme soul crushingly dull.
"Dude paper is OP as ****. That scissors fella aint to bad though" - Rock
4 years ago#4
KimJongSkill posted...

Its funny you say that because thats exactly what you get only the orchestral theme soul crushingly dull.

I play alot of Dungeon defenders and that game actually got nice music, but after playing for a year now all i can say is that whenever im on my sound in the headphones is almost turned off.
After a while its horrible hearing the same tune over and over, im glad they did such a "boring" job with it because i actually wasnt thinking about the music until i saw this topic.

Its all opinions though so maybe you are right :) its just one of the things that im not really bothered with
I like games
4 years ago#5
i like the menu music personally. after playing this a couple nights and listening to the music it made me want to play more games in this fantasy style.
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!
  1. Boards
  2. Guardians of Middle-Earth
  3. The soundtrack is...dry.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived