The soundtrack is...dry.

#1KimJongSkillPosted 12/8/2012 7:49:27 PM
This is a pretty slow feeling game and the DVD menu music doesnt help. Not bad by any means but it doesnt partically inspire you.
---
"Dude paper is OP as ****. That scissors fella aint to bad though" - Rock
#2lalwtfPosted 12/8/2012 8:04:57 PM
Havent been bothered by it, i rather have it boring and quiet instead of a orchestra theme playing while in a lobby and such. During games the only sound i wanna hear is "You killed an enemy" anyway
---
I like games
#3KimJongSkill(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:24:32 PM
Havent been bothered by it, i rather have it boring and quiet instead of a orchestra theme playing while in a lobby and such. During games the only sound i wanna hear is "You killed an enemy" anyway

Its funny you say that because thats exactly what you get only the orchestral theme soul crushingly dull.
---
"Dude paper is OP as ****. That scissors fella aint to bad though" - Rock
#4lalwtfPosted 12/8/2012 9:12:27 PM
KimJongSkill posted...

Its funny you say that because thats exactly what you get only the orchestral theme soul crushingly dull.

I play alot of Dungeon defenders and that game actually got nice music, but after playing for a year now all i can say is that whenever im on my sound in the headphones is almost turned off.
After a while its horrible hearing the same tune over and over, im glad they did such a "boring" job with it because i actually wasnt thinking about the music until i saw this topic.

Its all opinions though so maybe you are right :) its just one of the things that im not really bothered with
---
I like games
#5randomsentinelPosted 12/8/2012 9:43:09 PM
i like the menu music personally. after playing this a couple nights and listening to the music it made me want to play more games in this fantasy style.
---
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!