Ehh any plans to fix bots?

#1SackBoiPosted 12/8/2012 10:49:58 PM
For whenever this game goes downhill seriously? In 1 lane they play passive and stay in a group of 5, basically if you had 5 bots vs. 5 bots neither would take down a tower they won't even 2vs1 you and I can't even taunt them because then I taunt about 3 off them at one time. The 3 lane isn't as bad but they still hug a lot and beginning game is pretty hard I only start owning bots around 12 because of my relics but because of how they play super defensive and only ever wait for you to mess up, before level 12 is pretty much impossible -_-.

Sucks when I just had three DC'd games because of other people (connection in every other game is fine, also taking like 3-9 minutes to find a game) so I decided to do bots which was a longer game, much more boring (I don't mind playing bots in other MOBA's but how these bots are make is pretty much unbearable to play) and near impossible to actually own until the end game.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#2infinitexxPosted 12/9/2012 7:35:58 AM
They're not broken, and not being able to easily kill them is certainly not a problem. Playing in a group in one lane is, unsurprisingly, the right tactic.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#3SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 8:41:04 AM
No but they never get anywhere and it just makes a pure stalemate until I get to level 12-14 to just own them with my maxed relics.

It is not true viable tactic to only ever turret hug.
---
#4BlazeAndBladePosted 12/9/2012 10:11:41 AM(edited)
change any healer or def buff to to any other it's and it's easy to break them

that girl with shield maiden buff makes it hard to break them
---
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.
#5SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 11:48:22 AM
Had another game where I went 1 kill and 0 deaths because of how defensive the game plays, no turrets were destroyed except mid (because we had Lugbol and for some reason he always wins his lane on AI matches) other thing is it is about the same 10 bots every single time -_-. Not saying this is always the case this was when I played Gandalf I have to play a godly damaging character to have a chance of getting 10ish kills.
---
#6Ephemeral1Posted 12/9/2012 2:33:09 PM
You seem to be having a lot of problems with this game. Maybe you should stop playing it.
#7SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:09:59 PM
No not really, just right now it does the same thing GCI did and takes about 5-10 minutes to get me in a game if not longer; when I do get in them I end up going about 15-5 on average if not better; had a three streak of 20-0, 17-4, 21-1.
Hopefully the patch on the 14th will fix it.
---
#8green_aboboPosted 12/10/2012 6:56:14 PM
set them to hard.

they might actually rack up some kills or attack structures. expect a long battle however.
#9infinitexxPosted 12/10/2012 6:58:22 PM
green_abobo posted...
set them to hard.

they might actually rack up some kills or attack structures. expect a long battle however.

Hard is the default setting.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1