Any word from devs if they are fixing dq?

#1bebibejitaPosted 12/9/2012 10:51:43 AM
It is really sad that they released a game with great potential but with such glaring flaws. I hope a patch is incoming.
#2SackBoiPosted 12/9/2012 10:53:11 AM
There is one for matchmaking it released today on PS3 (or was suppose), and one for xbox on the 14th? If that's not what you mean, what is DQ? I might be able to answer, also I wish they would take time to fix the bots -_- game is going to be dreadfully boring when playing once it is dead because of super defense mode bots who never leave turrets.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#3YedokaiPosted 12/9/2012 11:38:03 AM
Every online game is released with problems, and most developers are on the ball trying to fix them as fast as they can. This one is no exception.
---
MH3: Limsey
Monster Hunter addict since '04
#4bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 12/9/2012 12:07:16 PM
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/672363-guardians-of-middle-earth/64858220
---
Games I'm looking forward to: State of Decay, GTA V
Currently playing: Far Cry 3, Guardians of Middle Earth
#5SackBoiPosted 12/9/2012 5:12:55 PM
Yedokai posted...
Every online game is released with problems, and most developers are on the ball trying to fix them as fast as they can. This one is no exception.

Really you can't say this... because there last game GCI had identical problems, having to do with people connection and people with decent or lower connections have problems.
---
#6taskun_34Posted 12/9/2012 5:59:44 PM
SackBoi posted...
Yedokai posted...

Really you can't say this... because there last game GCI had identical problems, having to do with people connection and people with decent or lower connections have problems.

Did you even read his post? Lol.....
#7SackBoiPosted 12/9/2012 6:25:59 PM
It's not a problem with their game its the way they have all their games setup at first and the other one took months till they took off the internet connection of godly to be a requirement its not like a new issue or an issue because its a new game, they do this with all their games.
---