This game is very BAD for your health.

#1XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxXPosted 12/23/2012 2:13:08 PM
I play on the PS3 but since this game is the same on Xbox I want your opinion on my current situations. ;)

I've never played a game that made my blood-pressure rise to much. I know I'm not the only one and I'm not embarrassed to say it because I know there isn't one person out there that doesn't feel the same.

When I get ganked or I lose and I know it's my own fault, it get so Fing mad. At first it wasn't so bad since I was learning the ropes. But now that I know how everything works it has gotten worst. Sometimes I'm so pissed at my mistakes or the cheesy things some people pull that gets me or others killed that I've started to even hurt myself while playing.

I've NEVER ever played a game where I get so frustrated or mad that I look to hurting myself. I've actually tried very hard to play a game and not get so mad that my eyes even start to hurt at times. Who else is man(or woman) enough to admit that this game has caused you, if not always, to physically hurt yourself one way or another?

I've actually gotten to the point where I find it challenging to not get mad while playing. I've punched into the air like crazy after a death. like 50 times until I get tired, just to release that anger. I didn't know I had such little will power over my own anger, until playing this game. Are all MOBA like this? This is my first.
---
You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird stuff in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew? -Jay
#2ih0tfireiPosted 12/23/2012 2:22:30 PM
I actually think you don't know how to play the game as much as you think you do. Once you understand how to use the gem/relic system and play your characters correctly, its hard to get ganked unless your team is absolutely terrible or your making bad decisions.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#3XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 2:31:36 PM
So you're telling me when you are up against a 'party' people that are working well and hide in the grass just to jump you and your other team and your team isn't that great or is willing to work together, you don't get mad and have never actually raged?

I doubt that you don't get mad and you have never hit yourself when you've messed up. WHich is what this post is about, not that I suck, which I'm sure I do compared to most people.
---
You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird stuff in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew? -Jay
#4XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 2:35:54 PM
I've actually been trying to look for places to look at videos on different guardians to learn how to play them but I haven't found but like 2?

Do you or anyone have any suggestions or some streams of very good players? I want to watch others so I learn what not to do. I been in too many parties where everyone works well together and my party doesn't but that's to be expected.
---
#5infinitexxPosted 12/23/2012 2:50:43 PM
XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxX posted...
I've never played a game that made my blood-pressure rise to much. I know I'm not the only one and I'm not embarrassed to say it because I know there isn't one person out there that doesn't feel the same.

I am one person. I do not feel the same.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#6XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 3:09:20 PM
So you've not raged yet? Okay I have no reason to not believe you but I don't believe you. ;)
---
#7Rayden123Posted 12/23/2012 5:28:17 PM
I never rage when someone else kills me, If i die by a gank or just a 1v1 then they got the better of me or there more skilled than me, move on and try again. Now if i die by a tower because for some reason it decided to attack me instead of the soldiers right in front of it, now that can get me a little pissed that and lag but everyone hates lag.
---
The doom of a planet, Crush Punch!
#8Rannek17Posted 12/23/2012 5:49:59 PM
I certainly agree the game can be infuriating sometimes, but I've never gotten to the point of self-harm or physical pain due to stress >.>
---
GT-Rannek17
#9Scc_DefenderPosted 12/23/2012 6:30:52 PM
Uhh... I never get THAT mad.
I've gotten kinda annoyed when I get ganked, or a team of 5 decide to bowl through a single lane, and my teammates don't try and stop them...
But I don't think I've ever gotten angry about it, there's just nothing to get angry about.

Besides, this is a game you DON'T want to get angry over. Especially against good players. Anger clouds your judgment, and you start playing sloppy/making mistakes.
---
XBL GT: Ignis Sphaera
Scc Defender - Always Striving For Glory
#10MK_GodPosted 12/23/2012 10:43:27 PM
The only two annoying things are lag in-game and Felgrom and his cheap, annoying bombs. They do no damage and are just annoying when people use him and throw them out like they're doing something for their team. He's an easy kill, but everyone who uses him just runs away. Except for one time, I cornered the little bastard and squashed him.
---
@NCrediblyJACK3D