This game is very BAD for your health.

#11CammyApplePosted 12/23/2012 11:51:51 PM
MK_God posted...
The only two annoying things are lag in-game and Felgrom and his cheap, annoying bombs. They do no damage and are just annoying when people use him and throw them out like they're doing something for their team. He's an easy kill, but everyone who uses him just runs away. Except for one time, I cornered the little bastard and squashed him.

My Felgrom does damage with his bombs.

This game doesn't aggravate me. Crap like call of duty does.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#12DrDoomPosted 12/24/2012 3:53:53 PM
TC I just keep a stress ball near so when I'm mad I squeeze the hell out of it til it's over. Nowhere near as satisfying as tossing your controller, but it gets the job done. Most of the time.

If not I punch the crap out of my couch/bed depending on where I am. Usually after a tower does its best Peyton Manning impression. I can't believe that **** still follows you after a teleport :/
---
Our conductor is insane! Our cargo is pain! Freight Train!!
3DS 3566 2826 6484
#13AnubisGhostPosted 12/25/2012 12:57:04 PM
I don't get mad like that anymore... I did get pretty mad when i played league of legends but that was mostly because of the ragers. My advice to you us to stop hitting yourself or stop playing because the time will come where you will hurt yourself pretty bad
#14XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 1:12:56 PM
Thanks for the replies. I've started to be more calm now and well I sort of hit my head too hard one time and it hurt for awhile so I stopped lol hitting my head, I woke up all sore and my jaw, which a hit a few times, was hurting a lot later, so it's not so bad anymore and I've actually become much better at the game and dont suck as much now and don't make that many bad mistakes anymore.

I've learned about getting ganked so much now. One guy actually stayed in the grass for over 1 minute, while I kept fighting this one guy and when I was about to kill him he jumped out and killed me. I was like...wtf? I would have seen if he went into that grass from where I was fighting. haha.
---
You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird stuff in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew? -Jay