Galadriel Match Analysis

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guardians of Middle-Earth
  3. Galadriel Match Analysis

User Info: randomsentinel

randomsentinel
4 years ago#1
something i havent done before, so i figure i'll try and add this to the channel. hope you find something useful, and forgive me sounding sick :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MunS2mdPOY
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD! GoME!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!

User Info: AE_

AE_
4 years ago#2
very nice video. didn't reply on the previous one you did, but i enjoyed it alot too.

i just have a question regarding galardiel play: any reason why you aren't spamming your abilities? like i saw a couple situations where you are in a tower surrounded by minions and killing them off with your basic attack, and you always have your X ability ready.

Seeing as your passive gives you 5 HP per ability use, i don't see a reason why you wouldn't be spamming it every chance you have

randomsentinel
4 years ago#3
it's usually me being conservative. X has a lengthy CD, so i want it available at all times. or i'm just being stupid and unobservant, so i dont see the other guardians positions and decide if i have the time to use it or not :P

User Info: AE_

AE_
4 years ago#4
That makes sense. I play her mostly cooldown build so i spam abilities. That one i never really found that usefull, due to beeing so slow to pull in enemies.

randomsentinel
4 years ago#5
yea i have since switched to blue mountains as my first relic for CDR. more abilities = more CDR, more ability uses = more HP. i love power of nenya though. unless they have a teleport or your team makes a mistake, hitting someone with that is usually a death sentence. learning how to hit it consistently can be tricky though.

User Info: roadkill888

roadkill888
4 years ago#6
Ha that was awhile ago, GG man.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain. It's time to toss the dice.
GT:yan templer

randomsentinel
4 years ago#7
oh hey! small world and all that business. maybe it's because it's a smaller community.

GG for sure :D
  1. Boards
  2. Guardians of Middle-Earth
  3. Galadriel Match Analysis

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived