Galadriel Match Analysis

#1randomsentinelPosted 12/25/2012 3:01:59 AM
something i havent done before, so i figure i'll try and add this to the channel. hope you find something useful, and forgive me sounding sick :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MunS2mdPOY
---
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD! GoME!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!
#2AE_Posted 12/25/2012 8:46:22 AM
very nice video. didn't reply on the previous one you did, but i enjoyed it alot too.

i just have a question regarding galardiel play: any reason why you aren't spamming your abilities? like i saw a couple situations where you are in a tower surrounded by minions and killing them off with your basic attack, and you always have your X ability ready.

Seeing as your passive gives you 5 HP per ability use, i don't see a reason why you wouldn't be spamming it every chance you have
#3randomsentinel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 11:48:12 AM
it's usually me being conservative. X has a lengthy CD, so i want it available at all times. or i'm just being stupid and unobservant, so i dont see the other guardians positions and decide if i have the time to use it or not :P
---
#4AE_Posted 12/25/2012 1:03:34 PM
That makes sense. I play her mostly cooldown build so i spam abilities. That one i never really found that usefull, due to beeing so slow to pull in enemies.
#5randomsentinel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 2:44:25 PM
yea i have since switched to blue mountains as my first relic for CDR. more abilities = more CDR, more ability uses = more HP. i love power of nenya though. unless they have a teleport or your team makes a mistake, hitting someone with that is usually a death sentence. learning how to hit it consistently can be tricky though.
---
#6roadkill888Posted 12/31/2012 8:38:07 AM
Ha that was awhile ago, GG man.
---
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain. It's time to toss the dice.
GT:yan templer
#7randomsentinel(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2012 12:53:28 PM
oh hey! small world and all that business. maybe it's because it's a smaller community.

GG for sure :D
---