Is Agandaur the ONLY guardian who can be interrupted?

#1sojuPosted 12/26/2012 8:28:06 AM
Seriously. Another guardian so much as breaths on him, and you can forget about using his ultimate. So insanely frustrating and stupid. I've never had another guardian's ability interrupted. It happens constantly with Agandaur. Start ultimate, someone uses an ability on him, ultimate cancelled, Agandaur dead. He will forever be sitting on the bench as far as I'm concerned.
#2Brendy_BoyPosted 12/26/2012 8:32:50 AM
You have to use his ult smartly in coordination with team mates. Either camp in a bush, or wait until the enemies have used their stuns/knock ups, and let a team mate stun the enemies, then use your ult (only used the powered up version, the other version sucks).
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Brendover
PSN: BabyInABrender
#3soju(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 8:47:35 AM
I generally play custom matches, so coordinating with my team isn't much of an option. I also hate hiding in the bushes ... I get bored easily. Guess Agandaur stays on the bench. Thanks for the tips though.
#4VortPosted 12/26/2012 10:37:55 AM
I have had another guardians move interrupted, but I tend to agree with your statement about agandaur. It seems that if someone just looks at him he drops his ult.
---
Jesus is Lord
#5The Soul ReaverPosted 12/26/2012 11:49:08 AM
It's a channeled ability. If you get CCed while channeling you get knocked out it, true for every channeled ability.
---
Sent/Strider/Doom, Team Scrub every now and then.
#6TrueDozenMarksPosted 12/26/2012 2:49:19 PM
You're pretty much only using him for custom matches against what I assume are just bots that cheat and know exactly when you're starting it in the brush to interrupt you, yet that also means that against actual players that aren't supposed to just "know" where you are at specific moments of pre-programmed crap he's still just as bad?

Agandaur will wreck the hell out of a player team when he ambushes well, and with good teamwork with stun/root effects from allies he can be a monstrosity.
#7XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxXPosted 12/26/2012 3:37:27 PM
Yeah he is the only one I've had most of his Ult interrupted. I thought I was doing something wrong at first. I don't play him much anymore, it gets annoying not being able to use his ult when you are near a guardian. Maybe it's has a 'hidden effect' of Interrupts when withing 5 meters of another Guardian lol.
---
You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird stuff in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew? -Jay
#8randomsentinelPosted 12/26/2012 3:42:07 PM
You're pretty much only using him for custom matches against what I assume are just bots that cheat and know exactly when you're starting it in the brush to interrupt you, yet that also means that against actual players that aren't supposed to just "know" where you are at specific moments of pre-programmed crap he's still just as bad?

Agandaur will wreck the hell out of a player team when he ambushes well, and with good teamwork with stun/root effects from allies he can be a monstrosity.

i agree with this. when i play agandaur, i wait for other CCs to be used or the team to be engaged when i ult. unless someone hits a great group CC, i wait like 4 or 5 seconds into the team fight before i ult. by then everyone else's interrupts have been used, or everyone forgot i'm there so they aren't paying attention. this makes me want to put together a short video showing it hmm.
---
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD! GoME!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!
#9VortPosted 12/27/2012 5:32:26 AM
TrueDozenMarks posted...

I will say I've only played Agandaur in a few custom matches and quickly grew distraught over the interruptions. Mr. Marks seems right on with the AI instantly knowing when you are going to do it and interrupt each time. Might be better in battlegrounds.
---
Jesus is Lord
#10SikkaSillPosted 12/28/2012 12:59:35 AM
Agandaur is top 3 best character in the game... only character that can wipe all 5 players with half/full health within 2 seconds. In one lane he dominates.
---
RIP DP, gonna miss you bro! "Bwahhhhh" - Me
http://dragonsdogma.tumblr.com/post/20794618336