How are lag/online issues? Better? About the same?

#1SikariosPosted 1/3/2013 4:49:00 PM
A lot of reviews and early press I've read on this seemed to really poo-poo the quality of the servers and whatnot, I was just wondering how it has been lately for you guys.

I'm seriously on the fence about buying this. As someone is is not very good at MOBAs do you think I'd like this? I played Awesomenauts for a while and enjoyed it okay but felt it kind of got stale and it seemed like the team I was on always lost. Is it more fun IN GENERAL than Awesomenauts?

Thanks for any responses guys!
---
GameFAQs has a strong presence of stupid. - TheGamerPenguin
#2PinkestFloyd07Posted 1/3/2013 5:27:45 PM
the same if not worse, i disconnect from about 4 out of 6 games i join, and usually 5 out of 6 games other people disconnect causing team unbalancing..its horrible in terms of lag.

still when its playable its fun so its kind of worth all the frustrations when you get that one good long evenly balanced match.
#3bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 1/3/2013 5:43:10 PM
It's a little better
---
Games I'm looking forward to: State of Decay, GTA V
Currently playing: Far Cry 3, Guardians of Middle Earth
#4adrianofthedeadPosted 1/3/2013 10:22:51 PM
it always lags a ton when im in a match with other people. so until they fix it i just play against bots. i still get xp points and theres no lag against bots for me
#5the13thhereticPosted 1/4/2013 8:46:14 PM
I've never really had as bad of issues as everyone else is saying. Granted, I play solo a lot, but I only D/C from maybe 1/6 or so matches. And the people getting D/C'd is usually attributed to them just dying and rage quitting. Just my two cents.
---
GT: Jestergrin13
#6iphan4ticPosted 1/5/2013 8:53:29 PM
I have noticed an increase in general laggy bullcrap.

Elite Battlegrounds either doesnt work, or no one plays it (up to 30 minute waits with no result).

Party system is broken. The game doesn't take into account the party size, only that it must find a game with at least one slot which results in me getting into a game, whilst my friend is booted back to the main menu.
---
GT: LEGENDARY PLANK
#7MashYouGoodPosted 1/23/2013 4:59:17 PM
No local multiplayer = no thanks.

Zero replay value for a video game = zero worth.