Never played a MOBA before

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guardians of Middle-Earth
  3. Never played a MOBA before

User Info: Amareus

Amareus
4 years ago#1
I really like LotR and this game looks fun, but is it newb friendly? How is the player base at the moment?
"Every gen past *gen i stopped playing in* are unoriginal and terrible" -kirbymuncher

User Info: AnubisGhost

AnubisGhost
4 years ago#2
watch some videos of this and league of legends on youtube, it'll teach you what to do and not do generally

moba's aren't really noob friendly, every moba has a pretty steep learning curve

but once you get the hang of it, oh man you orgasm in your pants from the fun

User Info: MetallicaJKL

MetallicaJKL
4 years ago#3
This was my very first MOBA. Never even heard the term before this to be honest, and I'm having a blast. I downloaded the free trial, and it gives you a couple of hours to play for free. After the time was up I was still on the fence about it. I hadn't done very well, and was still trying to get the hang of it, but ultimately I think it was my love of Tolkien stuff than won over lol. I'm glad it did though. Although it might be a bit hard to pick up at first, you'll soon find a character that works for you and you'll be off. After you've got the hang of things and ranked up a bit, you'll be ready to start messing with loadouts and will be able to tweak your characters stats to fit your playstyle. I heard a lot of talk on the internet about how rude these "elitest hardcore MOBA guys" were to newbs, but as a newb myself I can honestly say the online community has been great. Just needs more people! I would seriously consider picking it up. If you do, add me and we'll play together! GT: Trav The Mav
I see your schwartz is as big as mine..*looks down*..now lets see how well you HANDLE it.-Dark Helmet Buy Skies of Arcadia Legends on GC!
  1. Boards
  2. Guardians of Middle-Earth
  3. Never played a MOBA before

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived