Match rewards unfair?

#1iphan4ticPosted 1/7/2013 11:26:46 AM
Ive been getting the hang of this game, and am regularly holding lanes by myself. I will spend the majority of a match defending a lane, dealing damage to guardians who then back away. Even push them back and destroy a tower or two. I'll probably do 10 or more guardian kills worth of damage, but get very few kills.

Reward upon victory: 500 gold and 50 xp. So I hold a lane solo for an entire game but because I didnt get lots of guardian kills am rewarded with a pittance? This doesnt seem fair to me...
---
GT: LEGENDARY PLANK
#2XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxXPosted 1/7/2013 11:35:43 AM
There are a lot of other things you can do in a match to get rewards from. LIke each character has a few accolades(not sure how to spell it) they can do that's specific to them that will earn you a lot of gold. Someone I'm sure will mention a few of them but you can check all that out by looking it under Accolades or maybe it's under Challenges. Anyway there's stuff like most tower kills, most damage dealt, first to kill someone, first to capture a shrine. All these if you are aware of what they are and can find the time to try to get them, you will start getting a lot more gold. I rarely get under 1,000 a match. Some times 3,000 if I finish a challenge. It won't depend on our number of kills, unless you killed the most, just to give you an idea.
---
You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird stuff in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew? -Jay
#3iphan4tic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 8:32:58 PM
XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxX posted...
There are a lot of other things you can do in a match to get rewards from. LIke each character has a few accolades(not sure how to spell it) they can do that's specific to them that will earn you a lot of gold. Someone I'm sure will mention a few of them but you can check all that out by looking it under Accolades or maybe it's under Challenges. Anyway there's stuff like most tower kills, most damage dealt, first to kill someone, first to capture a shrine. All these if you are aware of what they are and can find the time to try to get them, you will start getting a lot more gold. I rarely get under 1,000 a match. Some times 3,000 if I finish a challenge. It won't depend on our number of kills, unless you killed the most, just to give you an idea.

Thankyou for clarifying this. Ill endeavour to complete more challenges and earn accolades. Still, like single handedly defending a lane is worth a bit more :/
---
#4randomsentinelPosted 1/8/2013 2:38:10 AM
off the top of my head by defending a lane all game some easy ones to pick up are most shrines capped, most soldiers killed, longest life, fewest deaths, and maybe most damage dealt. you can even clear the creep camps a couple times near your tower when it's pushed back and get executioner or whatever. really easy stuff to get money by being a team player.
---
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD! GoME!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!
#5iphan4tic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 4:04:02 AM
randomsentinel posted...
off the top of my head by defending a lane all game some easy ones to pick up are most shrines capped, most soldiers killed, longest life, fewest deaths, and maybe most damage dealt. you can even clear the creep camps a couple times near your tower when it's pushed back and get executioner or whatever. really easy stuff to get money by being a team player.

Nice! Thankyou for this information.
---