This is a gankers game.

#1iphan4ticPosted 1/17/2013 2:19:47 PM
Skill required, zero. Just hold hands with team mates and you'll win. Snore.
---
GT: Gagaboplididodo
#2Rannek17Posted 1/17/2013 3:14:04 PM
So... do you have a question?
---
GT-Rannek17
#3ZephyrSSXPosted 1/17/2013 7:03:07 PM
Welcome to this entire genre.

Ganking is the way you move the game forward. If both teams know what they're doing (extremely rare), no one is going to die in pure lane combat. Someone has to jungle.
---
God damn it.
#4Brendy_BoyPosted 1/18/2013 6:43:25 AM
MOBAs 101.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Brendover
PSN: BabyInABrender
#5ih0tfireiPosted 1/18/2013 10:25:24 AM
It's not easy to gank anyone in this game. Certain guardians can easily guard towers 1v2. Op guardians like legolus and sauron can guard against 3 solo. If your getting ganked your not paying enough attention and getting snuck up on. The other reason is that your making poor decisions.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#6Rannek17Posted 1/18/2013 11:36:56 AM
ih0tfirei posted...
Op ......... sauron

I uh...

I don't think you've had enough practice against Sauron.
---
GT-Rannek17
#7ih0tfireiPosted 1/18/2013 1:24:41 PM
Rannek17 posted...
ih0tfirei posted...
Op ......... sauron

I uh...

I don't think you've had enough practice against Sauron.

I don't think you've played against better sauron's. Most online players play him wrong. Heck most people play legulos wrong so it wouldn't surprise me. If your teammates can hold onto their lanes he can power level with a CDR build and become a straight up nightmare at very low levels. It's not uncommon for me to be 2-4 levels above everyone else and end games quickly.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#8Elprede007Posted 1/18/2013 1:37:01 PM
iphan4tic posted...
Skill required, zero. Just hold hands with team mates and you'll win. Snore.

You're describing very few people. If no one had skill no one could win. Ganking is how you win.
Example of one of the people you are describing:
Ghostsniperer
Plays Elite Battlegrounds
Is always Haldir
Can't solo
Rage quits
Easy to beat
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe -- AKA The new dupe glitch.
Try it now thank me later.
#9Rannek17Posted 1/18/2013 3:30:35 PM
ih0tfirei posted...

me

Oh, YOU play him. I misunderstood. I had thought you were complaining he was too difficult to kill, I was politely disagreeing because any half-way decent Mozgog or Witch-king picks his teeth with the mountains of Saurons you'll find in a public run. My mistake.
---
GT-Rannek17
#10iphan4tic(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 4:06:38 AM
I understand that it is a team game, but when players spend their whole game holding hands with someone it becomes very one sided very quickly.
I cant just follow suit, because in the few matches I can get and stay in im almost always holding a lane by myself. Then when I make a push because Ive out levelled the guardians in my lane, boom some other guardian ambushes me from a bush, then his mates join in. Lane lost, game over.
---
GT: Gagaboplididodo