Laning as Thorin episode 2

#1randomsentinelPosted 1/19/2013 5:25:20 AM
first 2 minutes are to show it was a weird game from the start. stick with it to understand the rest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBDZWoN_FMk
---
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD! GoME!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!
#2Elprede007Posted 1/20/2013 5:28:33 PM(edited)
Wow! Straight up amazing!
... Is what I would say if it wasnt dull. You can't make these kinds of videos. MOBA videos must be of highlights and they must be epic. This was boring, like watching a role-play on skyrim. But their voices are soothing and put me to sleep.

This was constructive criticism, not me trashing you.
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe -- AKA The new dupe glitch.
Try it now thank me later.
#3randomsentinel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 10:16:01 PM(edited)
Wow! Straight up amazing!
... Is what I would say if it wasnt dull. You can't make these kinds of videos. MOBA videos must be of highlights and they must be epic. This was boring, like watching a role-play on skyrim. But their voices are soothing and put me to sleep.

This was constructive criticism, not me trashing you.

you sound really mad bro since this isn't the first video of mine you "constructively criticized". i'm sorry i didn't respond the first time, but please stop following me around the internet lol. my videos are getting haters now, it makes me feel special. tell your friends, up my viewer count thanks :D

make sure to subscribe btw, and have a nice day.
---
#4lordflukePosted 1/20/2013 10:48:06 PM
Haldir robbed the hell out of you! Lol
#5Elprede007Posted 1/20/2013 11:08:14 PM
randomsentinel posted...

1. you sound really mad bro
2. i'm sorry i didn't respond the first time,
3. but please stop following me around the internet lol.
4. my videos are getting haters
5. and have a nice day.

I broke it up into 5 parts
1. I said constructive criticism, I wasn't mad and Im sorry if it came off that way
2. I dont know what first time you're talking about sorry
3. This is the first comment I ever made to you Im not following you
4. I'm not responsible for that
5. Thanks
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe -- AKA The new dupe glitch.
Try it now thank me later.
#6randomsentinel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 11:58:48 PM
I broke it up into 5 parts
1. I said constructive criticism, I wasn't mad and Im sorry if it came off that way
2. I dont know what first time you're talking about sorry
3. This is the first comment I ever made to you Im not following you
4. I'm not responsible for that
5. Thanks

1. well learn how to talk to people then and it won't be a problem. i have no issue with someone who disagrees with my videos or doesn't appreciate them, everyone's different. for every 1 person who doesn't like what i put up, i have 20 more who say they do like it. opinions are different. when you open your comment with pure sarcasm, i'm not going to take anything you say seriously past that. saying "constructive criticism" after trying to be a smart ass doesn't negate the fact you were being a smart ass, and does not change my perception of you trying to be a smart ass. so in the future, if you'd like to give constructive criticism, make better decisions on how to speak before you actually try.

2. k

3. ok

4. didn't say you were.

5. np

so i 100% understand what you are trying to say. i understand and respect your opinion, i however don't enjoy how you talk to people you try and "criticize". your attempt at bettering another is lost when you try and be sarcastic or whatever. if that's how you break the ice, maybe it goes over better in person than on the internet. regardless, i clearly do understand you don't appreciate what i made and that's fine, i really don't care. i do it for fun and others enjoy it too, so if you don't like it don't watch it. really simple stuff. as such this discussion is over. i stated i understand your point, and if you don't understand mine then it's not worth my time to explain it further. that's my version of "constructive criticism".

inb4 umad, imad, trollolol, successfultroll and all that. if that was your angle, you got me.
---