The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Rage quitters

#1TalfonisPosted 1/20/2013 2:25:14 PM
You do realize that it still racks up a loss for you if you quit early right?
---
GT: Dia an Maraithe
#2Elprede007Posted 1/20/2013 4:19:07 PM
Ikr. I was playin with this dude earlier. Servers were slow so it was 1v1, and by some chance we were both Ori (i never use ori) but I killed him twice and he quit
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe -- AKA The new dupe glitch.
Try it now thank me later.
#3InfernoSDPosted 1/21/2013 10:36:18 AM
Considering how easy it is to tell who's going to win a game in the first five minutes, I have no problem with people disconnecting early. Don't care much about stats.
---
|| ||\ || ||"" ||"" ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/
#4Elprede007Posted 1/21/2013 9:36:42 PM
InfernoSD posted...
Considering how easy it is to tell who's going to win a game in the first five minutes, I have no problem with people disconnecting early. Don't care much about stats.

It's not about stats, it's about them being total b******. Just the other night, we were totally screwed and my friend said, "Let's just leave." I told him it's not over yet. We basically trusted our idiot teammates, who got us in the situation in the first place, to defend our base. We then cut through 2 towers and one respawning gothmog to win the game with not 5 winners but 2 "not-quitters." But P.S. I usually win.
---
#5MashYouGoodPosted 1/23/2013 4:49:46 PM
The poorer the game, the more the quitters.

/online gaming 101
#6InfernoSDPosted 1/23/2013 4:54:36 PM
^ Starcraft II? Quitting is such an expected outcome in that game that it's considered bad manners to make the winning player waste their time finishing off every remnant of your base.
---
|| ||\ || ||"" ||"" ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/
#7ZephyrSSXPosted 1/27/2013 10:17:55 AM
Elprede007 posted...
InfernoSD posted...

It's not about stats, it's about them being total b******. Just the other night, we were totally screwed and my friend said, "Let's just leave." I told him it's not over yet. We basically trusted our idiot teammates, who got us in the situation in the first place, to defend our base. We then cut through 2 towers and one respawning gothmog to win the game with not 5 winners but 2 "not-quitters." But P.S. I usually win.

It's amazing people like you have such a problem with people quitting. It's no different than playing Magic or something. The games take forever and if it's clearly going to end in a loss, there's nothing wrong with someone bowing out. Why waste 10-15 minutes in a drawn out loss? The admission of defeat by quitting is enough. Everyone gets into a new game faster and you know you won. Stop being a tool over it.
---
Where most strive and train to get it right, I will relentlessly train so I never get it wrong.
#8Elprede007Posted 1/28/2013 4:44:04 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Elprede007 posted...
InfernoSD posted...

It's amazing people like you have such a problem with people quitting. It's no different than playing Magic or something. The games take forever and if it's clearly going to end in a loss, there's nothing wrong with someone bowing out. Why waste 10-15 minutes in a drawn out loss? The admission of defeat by quitting is enough. Everyone gets into a new game faster and you know you won. Stop being a tool over it.

You missed the point, you don't have to lose. If you try you can save the game. People like you ruinthis game. "Aw crap they killed me for first blood, and killed me two more times. Might as well quit." *off in the distance crying*
---
#9ZephyrSSXPosted 1/29/2013 8:53:48 AM
Elprede007 posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
Elprede007 posted...
InfernoSD posted...

You missed the point, you don't have to lose. If you try you can save the game. People like you ruinthis game. "Aw crap they killed me for first blood, and killed me two more times. Might as well quit." *off in the distance crying*

If one lane is completely failing odds are the game is a loss. If some newb is feeding a Haldir and causing him to be 3 levels above everyone else, that Haldir is going to completely change the game.

You can basically sub Haldir for any other guardian because of the way this game works. This isn't League of Legends or DotA. Comebacks are almost impossible unless the winning team royally ****s up. It's mechanics, not skill.
---
Where most strive and train to get it right, I will relentlessly train so I never get it wrong.
#10Elprede007Posted 1/29/2013 11:40:02 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Elprede007 posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
Elprede007 posted...
InfernoSD posted...

If one lane is completely failing odds are the game is a loss. If some newb is feeding a Haldir and causing him to be 3 levels above everyone else, that Haldir is going to completely change the game.

You can basically sub Haldir for any other guardian because of the way this game works. This isn't League of Legends or DotA. Comebacks are almost impossible unless the winning team royally ****s up. It's mechanics, not skill.

Comebacks are easy, most of my games consist of them because I have mostly noob teammates. It's ALL skill and strategy I dont know what game you're playing.
---