Do these relics stack???

#1Silent-N-DeadlyPosted 1/23/2013 9:26:18 PM
So what im trying to do is build a belt with MAXIMUM HP regeneration. I will be using this belt on a Defender character.

Here is what I got.

Bastion of the West Relic: Each time you take damage you gain +3 health regeneration per second. Stacks up to 5 times. Buff is lost after taking no damage for 10 seconds.

Miruvor Relic: For every emerald in your belt you get +1 health regeneration.

Ents Draught Relic: You get +2 Health regeneration per second. All alied guardians also get +2 health regeneration. Does not stack. (does not stack meens another teammate using this relic wont work)

Ok so far with this build I have been able to solo the troll in the far north by myself. But how do I know if all of this HP regen is stacking???

So
Relic 1 should give me +15 regen
Relic 2 +2 regen.
Relic 3 + 6 regen

all the green gems are recovery gems (6 of them) for another 9.6 regen.

In total 15+2+6+9.6 = 32.6 regen (without shrines)

So do all these relics stack together?
---
PSN: Silent-N-Deadly
#2Silent-N-Deadly(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:31:29 PM
when I am level 14 my health is regenerating extremely fast but how do I tell if all of these relics are correctly stacking how I think they are.
---
#3roadkill888Posted 1/24/2013 6:30:27 AM
Yes they stack. Press start in-game to see your characters stats. I think it shows health regen rate.
---
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain. It's time to toss the dice.
GT:yan templer
#4randomsentinelPosted 1/24/2013 11:09:01 AM
i would think the extra +2 regen at 14 isn't impactful. i know you didn't ask, but did you try another green relic like iron hills or something for some defense? because i'm going to try your build and that's what i'm about to do lol.
---
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD! GoME!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!
#5OleDirtyDPosted 1/24/2013 4:13:35 PM
randomsentinel posted...
i would think the extra +2 regen at 14 isn't impactful. i know you didn't ask, but did you try another green relic like iron hills or something for some defense? because i'm going to try your build and that's what i'm about to do lol.

The Build You Are Talking About Is MyTank Build. Works Wonders When You Put 2 Of Each Resist Gems In It
---
So young, so angry, DARN that rap music!!
#6KuleyPosted 1/25/2013 12:24:15 AM
Also keep in mind at level 14 you get a base 7 hp/s regen rate unless you're playing as Hildifons or Runsig then you get 7.2.
---
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3066/unicornprincessok6.jpg
#7Silent-N-Deadly(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:42:49 AM
^where do you guys find out this info?
---
#8Silent-N-Deadly(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 1:47:12 AM
randomsentinel posted...

I know this , I am purely going for maximum hp regeneration
---
#9KuleyPosted 1/25/2013 1:15:46 PM
Here, found this link on the GOME forums:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AgjIIzssjvetdGM3YTliVEJab0h6M0VQX1Y5QW5tM3c&gid=1

It lists all relics, stats on every character by level, how AP effects each attack etc. Wonderful spreadsheet.
---
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3066/unicornprincessok6.jpg