New Guardians and Survival Mode next week.

#1MMORPGALPosted 1/25/2013 4:38:39 PM
Based off Guardians of Middle Earth's facebook page more Guardians will be released next week. First on XBox live and then psn.
#2Silent-N-DeadlyPosted 1/26/2013 10:33:41 AM
give link
---
PSN: Silent-N-Deadly
#3Silent-N-DeadlyPosted 1/26/2013 10:36:36 AM
nvm found it here is a forum post about it.

https://www.guardiansofmiddleearth.com/forums/showthread.php/3055-New-Guardians-are-on-the-way
---
#4hypermoePosted 1/26/2013 2:39:19 PM
This will be a first for Xbox as if i remember correctly most if not all the current DLC has gone to Sony/PS3 first. its a nice gesture, and certainly cannot wait to see whom these new Guardians are (hopefully the ones we dont know about) as with Survival.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#5Silent-N-DeadlyPosted 1/26/2013 5:36:41 PM
im pretty choked about it because I own this game on my ps3
---
#6XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxXPosted 1/28/2013 6:00:46 AM
How long can we expect PSN to be behind on the update? A couple days?
---
You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird stuff in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew? -Jay
#7bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 1/28/2013 10:54:08 AM
It's cool that they are releasing dlc when they should be fixing this broken game.
---
Games I'm looking forward to: State of Decay, GTA V, Dead Space 3
Currently playing: Black Ops 2, Dark Souls, GTA IV, Bf3
#8iphan4ticPosted 1/28/2013 1:26:28 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
It's cool that they are releasing dlc when they should be fixing this broken game.

This. DLC can wait. They should prioritise. Several of my friends would buy this if it worked better, and I would certainly play it more than once every few days if they at the very least IMPROVED the matchmaking.
---
GT: Gagaboplididodo
#9OleDirtyDPosted 1/28/2013 4:40:55 PM
Just Starting That The post Does NOT say Or Imply That Survival Will Be Released Next Week. Be Nice If It Was Though. I Agree With Above Though, Need To Fix MatchmakIng.

Sorry About The Caps. Stupid Phone
---
So young, so angry, DARN that rap music!!
#10XxXKiIIerXBunniesXxXPosted 1/29/2013 6:14:56 AM
I know people might get offended but this just proves even more, my hunch/opinion that this company is just milking buys as much as they can, almost as if they were going out of business. If they really cared or had the time and money, they would have improve connectivity by now or pretty much anything. In my opinion or guessing more like it, the whole vacation thing was just a big excuse to not let us know that they don't have the resource(ability to pay people) to work and improve this game.
They've made so much money already off of the two 15 dollar sellers. I'm almost sure most people have paid 30$ by now. Now they will start to milk us more with DLC when we haven't even received the full (packaged) stuff we are supposed to get with the $15 price we paid on top of the original $15.
I do hope I'm wrong and we are not opted to start paying for DLC when we haven't received everything for our 1st DLC($15) we've already paid. I don't remember where I read that they were going out of business and the way they doing this is all part of getting as much money as they can. If anyone knows if this is true or not, I would love to be informed. Thanks. ;)
---
You should read your Bible, sirs. You'll find all types of weird stuff in there. Like, did you know Jesus was a Jew? -Jay