I'd appreciate some Galadriel advice

#1ivanchikhaniPosted 1/29/2013 2:21:26 PM
I'm starting to main her, and iŽd like opinions of how she's meant, or should be played. As in AP , regeneration , etc. Also, if someone would be kind enough to add me for some games,would be very appreciated!

Thx
---
GT I TROLLFACE YOU
#2Elprede007Posted 1/29/2013 2:33:35 PM
Add a lot of ability power, tendril relic is fine. First abilities that need to be leveled are golden gaze and the grove. The tower is your best friend. Use it to kill enemies
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe -- AKA The new dupe glitch.
Try it now thank me later.
#3dragunreaverPosted 1/29/2013 6:21:35 PM
Shadow reach relic is amazing on her. Plop a grove down, sit in it, use your pull. Your enemies won't realize the amount of dot they are receiving from the grove and relic and when they run away hit them with a gaze to make them run back to you. Make sure to spam her abilities as well because you gain an increase to your max hp every time you use an ability.
---
I bleed Purple and Gold.
http://imageflea.com/pics/1009/6p8ruwmv.gif
#4ZephyrSSXPosted 1/30/2013 9:27:06 AM
Try to pair up with AoE/Dot characters like Gothmog or Ori. Her whirlpools along with the dots from both characters are basically death because they can't get out of the bombardment fast enough.
---
Where most strive and train to get it right, I will relentlessly train so I never get it wrong.
#5randomsentinelPosted 1/31/2013 3:13:20 AM
i have a couple videos on her on my channel, but they're outdated build wise. what i can offer that hasnt been said already is a tank loadout of iron hills, health, and caradhras. you are really hard to kill this way since most people dont use penetration it seems. i'm going to update the guide for her soon, just been slammed by work lately lol.

playlist here though: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPfR_0oQOdzccG0FPpssc9tIxXUW7E4g6
---
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD! GoME!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!