Next Hero is Radagast (video inside)

#1Final_TranPosted 1/30/2013 7:31:45 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/z0tdvs/guardians-of-middle-earth-radagast-trailer

I wish we'd get more heroes and villains from the lord of the rings movies/books (and yes I know radagast played a role in the book of Fellowship of the ring but still)
---
No don't eat me, I have a wife and kids, eat them!
~Homer J. Simpson
#2hypermoePosted 1/30/2013 7:38:24 PM
I just played about 3 games with him, and i have to say he is my new main. In a sense i will agree we need more heroes and villains from the LotR series, you never know though they can still make more DLC so it will be up there i assume. Seeing how most of this Season Pass was catered towards the Hobbit series i would think if they made a season one, or a bundle of sorts. The next batches of DLC might be for The LotR characters.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#3randomsentinelPosted 1/31/2013 2:16:20 AM
i havent quite found my desired build with him yet. he feels more like a fight controlling mage like gandalf than a raw AP carry like the others.
---
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD! GoME!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!
#4the13thhereticPosted 1/31/2013 7:32:41 AM
After playing a few games with him, he will be a cooldown build for sure. Even at max ap, his moves just didnt carry any power it seemed. But the cc is pretty good. Plus, he just sounds amusing.
---
GT: Jestergrin13
#5OleDirtyDPosted 1/31/2013 7:40:59 AM
try your tank build with him.
---
So young, so angry, DARN that rap music!!
#6Silent-N-DeadlyPosted 1/31/2013 10:04:53 AM
they are adding absolute #$#$# characters, ill be honest I only bought this game because its lord of the rings... so hopefully they add epic characters like saruman or else I might have smash the disc if they keep adding lame ass guardians for no #@#$in reason
---
PSN: Silent-N-Deadly
#7randomsentinelPosted 1/31/2013 10:55:44 AM
After playing a few games with him, he will be a cooldown build for sure. Even at max ap, his moves just didnt carry any power it seemed. But the cc is pretty good. Plus, he just sounds amusing.

agreeing with this 100%. i'm actually considering doing some really obnoxious stuff myself, like trying some attack damage/speed combo since he can increase his own attack speed even more. there are more things i need to try lol.

try your tank build with him.

not sure if you were talking to me specifically but i did try it :3

it worked surprisingly well. i may honestly have him with some green relics and a purple one for CDR, undecided.

the major thing that annoys me is his abilities seem to hit really late. i dont know if it's the cast time or what. i know with agandaur if you use his non ult attack and even if they walk out of the area after you fire, you still hit them. same with ori. i guess you can call it a grace period, and radagast doesn't have it lol. i've had people walk out of my ult when they should have been rooted, but you can probably say that one was latency.
---
www.youtube.com/user/xShuffleFM - LPs! CoD! GoME!
Fighting Games! Stuff! Rathalos for MVC3!
#8Dante89373Posted 1/31/2013 4:21:22 PM
Silent-N-Deadly posted...
they are adding absolute #$#$# characters, ill be honest I only bought this game because its lord of the rings... so hopefully they add epic characters like saruman or else I might have smash the disc if they keep adding lame ass guardians for no #@#$in reason

Huh? Bilbo is the best striker for me. 210-220 basic damage with a 45% crit allowing for 300s wrecks. Bert is the best team tactician because of his bonfire combo that literally pulls in a target. Great Goblin I can't say much. No idea about Radagast yet since I don't have him yet. I have no idea why they're adding random characters from all over the LotR time line. Seriously, it'd be better if someone like you didn't even play if you're using such a biased reason.
#9Final_Tran(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:54:42 AM
Dante89373 posted...

Huh? Bilbo is the best striker for me. 210-220 basic damage with a 45% crit allowing for 300s wrecks. Bert is the best team tactician because of his bonfire combo that literally pulls in a target. Great Goblin I can't say much. No idea about Radagast yet since I don't have him yet. I have no idea why they're adding random characters from all over the LotR time line. Seriously, it'd be better if someone like you didn't even play if you're using such a biased reason.

He meant that in his opinion they aren't adding epic characters from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy...
---
No don't eat me, I have a wife and kids, eat them!
~Homer J. Simpson
#10roadkill888Posted 2/1/2013 11:29:12 AM

Good luck smashing the "disc".
---
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain. It's time to toss the dice.
GT:yan templer