OH my they are still releasing DLC.. pathetic

#1SackBoiPosted 2/5/2013 1:40:54 PM
I play every single other game with no lag or dc, I play LoL all the time never lagging once and I am level 30, I finally tried playing this game again and first game I got into it dc'd me before the 3-5 minute line.

But cheers for the new DLC... obviously they don't know that fixing the game then adding DLC will net more money, I would have bought them all so far if the game actually didn't have the worst of connection issues as GCI did, so as of now I bought none and I am not even going to come back and ever buy them it is just way too late.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#2MetallicaJKLPosted 2/5/2013 9:46:35 PM
Maybe they're working on fixing the problem, but it is taking a while, so in the meantime they're releasing the DLC as they originally planned. I don't know squat about networking and all that jazz, or how hard it would be to fix, but I'm sure they're working on it.
---
I see your schwartz is as big as mine..*looks down*..now lets see how well you HANDLE it.-Dark Helmet Buy Skies of Arcadia Legends on GC!
#3hypermoePosted 2/5/2013 11:18:02 PM
To be fair they have been working on it, just at a very slow rate. i mean they finally got freezing of Arial Attack command, so thats an improvement. There is still dc, and lag but i would say its not as bad as before, but its still a problem.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!