OH my they are still releasing DLC.. pathetic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guardians of Middle-Earth
  3. OH my they are still releasing DLC.. pathetic

User Info: SackBoi

SackBoi
3 years ago#1
I play every single other game with no lag or dc, I play LoL all the time never lagging once and I am level 30, I finally tried playing this game again and first game I got into it dc'd me before the 3-5 minute line.

But cheers for the new DLC... obviously they don't know that fixing the game then adding DLC will net more money, I would have bought them all so far if the game actually didn't have the worst of connection issues as GCI did, so as of now I bought none and I am not even going to come back and ever buy them it is just way too late.
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.

User Info: MetallicaJKL

MetallicaJKL
3 years ago#2
Maybe they're working on fixing the problem, but it is taking a while, so in the meantime they're releasing the DLC as they originally planned. I don't know squat about networking and all that jazz, or how hard it would be to fix, but I'm sure they're working on it.
I see your schwartz is as big as mine..*looks down*..now lets see how well you HANDLE it.-Dark Helmet Buy Skies of Arcadia Legends on GC!

User Info: hypermoe

hypermoe
3 years ago#3
To be fair they have been working on it, just at a very slow rate. i mean they finally got freezing of Arial Attack command, so thats an improvement. There is still dc, and lag but i would say its not as bad as before, but its still a problem.
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
  1. Boards
  2. Guardians of Middle-Earth
  3. OH my they are still releasing DLC.. pathetic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived