Snaga is released

#1reverendmetaPosted 2/21/2013 3:24:08 PM
For those who don't know yet, Snaga is available. They released him Wednesday morning (here in US anyway). He is an "evil" Striker with a weird playstyle where he basically marks and debuffs a single enemy at a time then deals massive damage with his basic attack.

If they keep going by the same schedule they have been, then the Barrow-wight Lord should be released the Wednesday after next, March 6th.

Still no word on Survival Mode.
---
"wtf is a palindrome"
"no its not" GT: Reverend M3TA
#2Rannek17Posted 2/21/2013 9:26:56 PM(edited)
He's a pretty fun character. He has the fastest base move speed(tied with Gollum) and has a skillset that synergizes to debuff, rush, and murder one enemy really fast. Compared to similar characters(Gollum, Bilbo, Mozgog), he feels a bit lacking in self-preservation skills.

I also really really hate his character model. He looked fine in Two Towers, damnit.
---
GT-Rannek17
#3ViolentAbacusPosted 2/22/2013 7:49:27 AM
Where are people hearing about future Guardians like the Barrow-wight Lord? Is there a list somewhere of guardians that are being worked on?
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#4Rannek17Posted 2/22/2013 11:41:33 AM
Right when the game came out, the MotD at the top left listed what you'd get from the Season Pass. It went something like:

Bilbo
Bert
Snaga
Barrow-Wight Lord
4 Mystery Guardians

Considering we now have our four mystery guardians(Thorin, Goblin, Radagast, Gloin), it is fair to assume we will be recieving the Barrow-Wight Lord next.
---
GT-Rannek17
#5DrDoomPosted 2/25/2013 2:01:59 PM
Wait hold on...have they said 8 was the max? No Gimli,Viggo, or Saruman?? If Ugluk and R the Brown made it I dunno why they wouldn't put the white wizard in.
---
This is Warg Sprint.
3DS 3566 2826 6484
#6reverendmeta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 11:18:56 AM
DrDoom posted...
Wait hold on...have they said 8 was the max? No Gimli,Viggo, or Saruman?? If Ugluk and R the Brown made it I dunno why they wouldn't put the white wizard in.

They have not said if that is the max number of characters or if there will be a "season 2" of DLC releases.

The game definitely has room for/needs many more characters. Saruman, Treebeard, Grishnack, Elrond, Shagrat, Tom Bombadil, maybe Frodo & Samwise as a dual-character, Isildur. There are so many greats in the lore!

At the very least, they could release "re-skinned" versions of existing characters that look and play slightly different. Say a Gandalf the White, or an "Aragorn" skin for Arathorn that has a melee basic attack instead of a bow, or a generic "Ringwraith" skin for the Witch-King that would have better basic attacks but less ability power/auras.
---
"wtf is a palindrome"
"no its not" GT: Reverend M3TA
#7Rannek17Posted 3/3/2013 12:23:34 PM
I'd prefer Witch-King's RotK armor, personally. His GoME outfit looks like such a generic necromancer armor.
---
GT-Rannek17