what is gold mode exactly?

#1CrazyGuy1628Posted 3/3/2013 6:19:53 PM
I have the season pass but I do not have any of the dlc? It keeps putting me in gold mode.
#2hypermoePosted 3/3/2013 7:44:14 PM
did you actually buy the game? you need to the game to use the season pass. but basically Gold mode is the trial version of the game. its free and you basically get access to the full game just only playable with people who downloaded the trial as well, or buyers who opened the game in gold mode. In gold mode you dont have access to any dlc, and i believe there are no updates to the game when played in gold mode.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#3CrazyGuy1628(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 8:21:41 PM
Yea I have the real game and the season pass. I deleted everything except my profile save and it didn't work. Still says gold mode. I even found an option in the settings that said regular mode but that didn't even fix it
#4hypermoePosted 3/3/2013 8:59:13 PM
about the only thing i can suggest is delete everything and redownloading the game. this is honestly the first time i have heard of this problem. sorry.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#5CrazyGuy1628(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 9:18:47 PM
I guess ill try deleting my profile save I suppose
#6CrazyGuy1628(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 9:40:18 PM
I went on the official website forums and a lot of people are having the same problem. There is more posts in tech support then game discussion!! Gay.
#7dumanyoPosted 3/6/2013 1:10:57 PM
It's happened to me a few times, always has been fixed by a restart except once. That time, I just reinstalled compatibility pack 3, and it has worked fine since.
---
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
#8AE_Posted 3/7/2013 7:25:42 PM
ive posted in the other topic, but for me, nothing worked, restarting xbox, deleting cache, deleting all the game data and redownloading.

when prompted to chose storage device, press B so you boot up without a storage device selected. skip tutorial, go to help and options, and chose your storage device from there.