im surprised this game isnt that popular

#1nyhustler208Posted 3/24/2013 12:20:16 PM
Especially when games like League of legends is so popular atm...

anyways how often does this game come out with new characters?
and does this game update frequently?
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
lol ign: .::CrazyBlackBearD::.
#2hypermoePosted 3/25/2013 12:34:59 AM
i would say this game isnt as popular because of the problem is has/had. I have played for about a week or two and at least as a launch buyer the game has had some pretty serious problems like lag, bugs (game breaking), connectivity problems, etc. I know there have been times when it seems like the problem has been fixed, when more problems arrive. Still i believe the devs are trying their best, and maybe this will be a wake up call to properly test your games well beforehand before releasing your game. especially since some of these bugs are too common.

With that the characters they have been releases as dlc have been quite frequent. they had just finish the season pass characters (8) and have 2 characters just put in. Not only that they have been releasing like there is a different lane 3 map (the Shire) other modes like Survival mode, etc.

All in all it is a great game. i fully support it, but it does have its problems and while its almost been half a year since the games release it seems little is being done with fixing it.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#3SackBoiPosted 3/31/2013 4:43:36 PM
This game had the worst launch like Gotham City Imposters; sad since it was the same game company you think they would of learned. I would of bought the season pass too but game is too much fail and not enough players to justify the purchase (coming from someone who even buys games plays once and then never again).
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.