What is this BS can I just play my damn game?

#1SackBoiPosted 3/31/2013 4:48:25 PM
"Gold mode," NO I have bought the game this is why this game is so trashy first launch issues now I cannot even access my DLC characters that I have bought -__- I am so done with this game company never buying anything from them again.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#2SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 4:54:40 PM
OH great I fixed it and now when I select my load out and go in game it doesn't even work gives me no commands no relics nothing, yet I am playing my DLC character at least :D?

Not that it matters I have super high speed good internet that works with every game except the one from this company, so whenever I do play a game pretty much half the people back out and leave by half way through.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#3BraxSimeonPosted 4/1/2013 9:33:32 AM
I have not found a way that works 100% of the time, however... this is what I've had my best luck with.

1) Stop using Cloud Storage (if you are). I move between a couple of machines and normally used Cloud Storage, but that seemed to make it much worse.

2) When it comes up asking for a storage device, press B, then confirm that you want to play without saving. It'll do the screen setup and you'll need to skip the tutorial.

3) (Assuming it didn't start in Gold mode*), go to settings and tell it to change storage device, then pick your normal save. It should load alright.

*IF it started in Gold mode anyway, go to settings and tell it to restart in Regular mode, then retry from step 2

It doesn't work all the time, but it seems to work most of the time. I've also found that re-downloading the compatibility packs SEEMS to MAYBE help. I know it sucks.
---
GT: Brax
13 12 4 X
#4SpootzPosted 4/5/2013 7:39:55 AM
Read this thread:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672363-guardians-of-middle-earth/65817743
---
Live: Spootz
PSN: SPTwhte
#5randomsentinelPosted 4/11/2013 10:57:11 PM
i'm a little late to this but i gave up on this game quite a while ago. the gold mode stuff has been happening for 6 weeks or whatever and still isn't fixed, and on the GoME forums monolith is pretty silent about everything to the point where the forum admin posts for the community manager (which is stupid).

i've tried every listed fix and my game still wont work lol. it made me really sad because i really loved this game when it worked properly. i've bought both recent monolith arcade titles, and i can say they are the first successful company to make me say i will not give them another cent.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTripleTriadGamers
Gaming related YT channel! Rathalos for MVC3!
#6MashYouGoodPosted 4/16/2013 10:33:51 PM
Monolith: blacklisted.
#7Caer_DeathPosted 4/25/2013 2:15:37 PM
Is his problem only present in the 360 version? I have the PS3 version and haven't had any problems.
---
The circle of life was founded by the god of America. Love it or leave it!
#8talostheundyingPosted 5/6/2013 8:16:29 PM
Is his problem only present in the 360 version? I have the PS3 version and haven't had any problems.

Yes, the issue only affects 360 at the moment, so you are safe.
---
GT: LrdCheesterBear PSN: LrdCheesterBear
Currently Playing: Guardians of Middle Earth and Black Ops 2