Don't buy this game

#1OrgeLambartPosted 4/14/2013 2:31:00 PM
If you haven't purchased this game yet, don't buy it, it has a glitch that doesn't allow you to play the updated game, only the vanilla game which has almost nobody playing it.

If you try to talk about the issue on their forums, you get banned for no reason. This company is a waste of time and if you ever see the name monolith attached to a game you should totally avoid it.

If you still want to buy the game enjoy wasting your money and using a work around every time you want to play this rip off game.

So save the money and buy something else, don't buy it and wait around for a fix it's going on nearly 3 months and outside of pushing new DLC guardians they aren't fixing anything.
#2MashYouGoodPosted 4/16/2013 10:32:47 PM
The game is abject garbage.

Cannot initiate an attack action unless enemies are within your circle?? No local cop or versus isna game that was DoA online?! 1200M$ for the bare bones game with around double that required to get anywhere near the full product!? No PC version?!? lol!

Sell stupid elsewhere, Monolith, where all stocked up here. May you go bust and need to live off of food stamps. >_>
#3OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 4:10:53 AM
yep, I'll scream it to the heavens that people shouldn't buy this game, thankfully MS gave me a full refund for my game and season pass purchase. So in theory I could play this game for free, and I still won't even play this pile of rubbish.

Personally to me, this game did one thing, it allowed me to know that Monolith is a joke developer and if I ever see their named attached to something else I won't buy it.
#4Elprede007Posted 4/19/2013 4:42:10 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
yep, I'll scream it to the heavens that people shouldn't buy this game, thankfully MS gave me a full refund for my game and season pass purchase. So in theory I could play this game for free, and I still won't even play this pile of rubbish.

Personally to me, this game did one thing, it allowed me to know that Monolith is a joke developer and if I ever see their named attached to something else I won't buy it.

Please tell me how you got a refund I would love a refund. I got this instead of risk factions and nkw I cant play with my friends
---
Discoverer of The Super Dupe --The new dupe glitch.[Skyrim]
Then I would be the quarterman, it just doesn't have the same ring to it. - Tyrion Lannister
#5OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 4/19/2013 5:35:58 PM(edited)
well I called up Xbox live and went through the work around steps with the MS tech. None of those steps worked. They escalated the issue and sent me an email, I followed the instructions in the email.

I then called them back, did more work through which didn't work.

Then MS had me call WB in order for them to give me a refund or give me more work arounds.

I called WB, asked for a refund, they told me to contact MS.

I contacted MS and told them WB said to ask them for a refund. I got my full refund. BTW you still have access to your game and DLC, but IMO I wouldn't play it again once you get a refund. I'm pretty sure that would be considered fraud by that point. I wouldn't ever play it again anyway because the game is broken.