So the Gold glitch is gone.

#1BladewingRisenPosted 5/13/2013 12:27:12 PM
They just recently added a patch that removed gold mode from the game, you may have to restart the game for the patch to take effect though. It's too bad that it was probably too late for this game.
---
---
GT: Bladewing Risen Teams: UMvC: Nemesis/Doom/Dormmamu- Dante/Morrigan/Ghost Rider Naruto UNS2: Pain/Hidan/Tobi - Kabuto/Orochimaru/Karin
#2BraxSimeonPosted 5/14/2013 10:52:16 PM
Well, and there's the fact that it hasn't fixed it on two of my machines/accounts (including after clearing the HDD cache)...
---
GT: Brax
13 12 4 X
#3RycerXPosted 5/15/2013 4:25:06 PM(edited)
I'm hearing that it's still affecting many people. There is a workaround though, supposedly if you don't select a storage device when the game starts up, then select it from the menus, you will not enter gold mode. Give your cache a fresh clear, then use this method and it should work every time. You've just got to train yourself not to select a storage device immediately on the game's startup.

If that still doesn't work, you may need to go into your 360 memory and manually delete all but your most recent save file, then clear the cache again and use the aforementioned method (don't select storage device on startup, instead select from GoMe settings menu).
#4OrgeLambartPosted 5/25/2013 8:41:27 AM
worst game ever made.... ok well the game itself is really fun, if you don't care about not being able to play using characters you purchased, care about playing online with other people, care about having a well balanced game, and care about having a well polished game that actually works.

If you care about those things I listed above, it's best to avoid this game.