martian buddy free stuff locker woes

#1Saint-BootPosted 10/16/2012 11:55:59 AM
Found the pda that talks about this, but none of the messages have the code in it, it just says here is your "free stuff" storage cabinent, where do you want it, the reply tells the user where to put it, which is where I am now. I cant get it open! does anyone have this code? this wasnt in the original version of the xbox (never played the pc version) was this a pc storage container?

this storage is weird, as I stand in front of it, it sounds like something is knocking around inside it.......
---
R.I.P Bill Roberts, 4:30 pm june 26th 2012. I love you and miss you dad!
#2wheepitupPosted 10/16/2012 11:57:34 AM
"DOOM 3 Cheat: Martian Buddy Locker Code

Go to http://www.martianbuddy.com for the Martian buddy locker code of 0508. The web site address is found in a spam mail on the pda of Alan Dorweiler."
---
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
#3Saint-Boot(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 12:00:44 PM
Thank you!!!!!!! merry christmas doom guy!
hopefully, someone here at gf's will update the section cheats section here to include all locker combinations across the games.....

on a side note, did the invulnerability cheat from the xbox version carry over to this?
---
#4wheepitupPosted 10/16/2012 12:01:57 PM
Saint-Boot posted...
Thank you!!!!!!! merry christmas doom guy!
hopefully, someone here at gf's will update the section cheats section here to include all locker combinations across the games.....

on a side note, did the invulnerability cheat from the xbox version carry over to this?

I haven't tested it but i'm guessing no since developers hate having cheats mess with achievements and trophies.
---
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
#5Saint-Boot(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 12:05:22 PM
I kinda miss the old days of having the option, kinda like Turok: dinosaur hunter had in game cheats that you could unlock/activate. none of them were mandatory and some of them were hilarious (big head/small body/purdy colors to name a few. as long as its an option and not forced on you, then its all good (IMO)

what are trophies anyway, other than (look at me, I'm better than/more hardcore than you are?)
---
#6MC LinkPosted 10/16/2012 12:26:37 PM
All games should come with an optional pre-order DK Mode add-on
---
*/******\/*****\*C Link : DandyQuackShot4Life
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!
#7Saint-Boot(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 2:15:47 PM
^ DK mode?
---
#8The_Split_LickrPosted 10/16/2012 2:22:07 PM
Saint-Boot posted...
^ DK mode?

Guess you never played GoldenEye? lol
---
"I binge drank and fornicated my whole life". Yes, it's going on my tombstone.
PSN: The_Split_Licker
#9Saint-Boot(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2012 2:40:42 PM
^oh yeah, its just been awhile. I forgot about all the unlockable cheats in that game.....
---
#10BeefEasterPosted 10/16/2012 7:10:54 PM
the code for the martian buddy locker is on the pda that's literally five feet away from it.......