jumping in doom 1 and 2

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Doom 3 BFG Edition
  3. jumping in doom 1 and 2
3 years ago#1
Hey guys how do you jump in doom one for ps3, I know I'm missing some secrect rooms by not being able to.
3 years ago#2
You cannot jump in Doom 1 or 2.
---
This couch is the comfiest!
3 years ago#3
There are some gaps you can clear by sprinting at them. Otherwise, there's no jumping.
---
"This is America - none of us are supposed to be here." ~ Peter Hornberger, 30Rock
3 years ago#4
ha ha! noob!
---
PSN El_Borak_77
3 years ago#5
schlaufuchsMIKE posted...
There are some gaps you can clear by sprinting at them. Otherwise, there's no jumping.

this
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting
ways to kill a man-Balthier FFXII
3 years ago#6
I hope this is a joke topic.
---
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
3 years ago#7
wheepitup posted...

What?
---
A friend is just an enemy that hasn't attacked yet!!!
3 years ago#8
wheepitup posted...

this is probably not a joke topic because I was thinking the same thing as TC the first time I played the PS1 version of Doom
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting
ways to kill a man-Balthier FFXII
  1. Boards
  2. Doom 3 BFG Edition
  3. jumping in doom 1 and 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived