WOW!!!! I really wasn't expecting this.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
  3. WOW!!!! I really wasn't expecting this.

User Info: Burnt_Puke82

Burnt_Puke82
4 years ago#1
Maybe this is the reason why the HD collection isn't coming out in the US until this fall.
http://www.gifsoup.com/view/693172/pippen-dunks-on-ewing-o.gif http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/7237/jordanv.jpg

User Info: DarknessXSeeker

DarknessXSeeker
4 years ago#2
I know it is was a surprise however I am bummed it is only on PSN because I have downloaded so much stuff and played so many games I don't think I have enough space for this.
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."

User Info: BruceWayneJr

BruceWayneJr
4 years ago#3
The UK gets a disc version, so you have the option of importing. I'm probably gonna go that route.

User Info: BruceWayneJr

BruceWayneJr
4 years ago#4
And, uhh, you can redownload any games you've already paid for, so it's okay to delete them off your hard drive to make space....

DarknessXSeeker
4 years ago#5
BruceWayneJr posted...
And, uhh, you can redownload any games you've already paid for, so it's okay to delete them off your hard drive to make space....

I haven't downloaded a game before I have just bought a lot of DLC for my games and I only have a 40GB PS3 so I don't have much space to begin with.

User Info: Yams

Yams
4 years ago#6
Even with large bundles of it, I can't picture DLC taking up that much space. @_@

Anyway, hooray!

User Info: Tron-Burgundy

Tron-Burgundy
4 years ago#7
Yams posted...
Even with large bundles of it, I can't picture DLC taking up that much space. @_@

Anyway, hooray!

Yeah, but the system comes with what, 7-8 gigs already taken up? Add in updates and install data and 40 gigs gets eaten up rather quick.

But I agree, hooray!
PinkPikachu posted...
Tron and I will destroy you, effortlessly.

DarknessXSeeker
4 years ago#8
Tron-Burgundy posted...
Yams posted...

Anyway, hooray!

Yeah, but the system comes with what, 7-8 gigs already taken up? Add in updates and install data and 40 gigs gets eaten up rather quick.

But I agree, hooray!

Exactly after 3 1/2 years my PS3 is finally down to only 11GB that is why I don't think I will have enough.

User Info: MrFettuccine

MrFettuccine
4 years ago#9
I'm so happy about the innuendo title. This basically shows that the game will be awesome!
Scorehero: http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=43146&group=4&game=5&diff=4
PSN: Mr_Fettuccine

User Info: silly_sausage

silly_sausage
4 years ago#10
^ Apparently PAL gamers get the usual treatment, the game being renamed Ratchet and Clank: Q-Force in our regions. Which indicates that it will probably be a Qwark-centric game. Which sucks in case you were wondering.
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
  3. WOW!!!! I really wasn't expecting this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived