Lead to the next full fledged game

#1ILOVEYOUMANIPosted 5/30/2012 2:49:08 PM
So do you think Full assault will lead to the next full fledged R&C game like how quest of booty did?

I mean with the HD collections and this game there has to be some sort of a hint on what's next right in the game right?
#2DrRockso87Posted 6/6/2012 8:50:13 AM
To be honest, after Insomniac Games said they were "done" with Resistance, I was afraid they would discontinue working on this series as well. Glad that's not the case so yes, I think there will eventually be a full fledged game soon enough.

Still, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One arrived last year so Sony is still marketing it. Also, there's this title which will bring back the "classic feel" of the games so I think we're a couple years away from seeing a full game (at least I hope).

A full Ratchet & Clank title in 2014 for the PS3 (or launch title for the PS4, whichever) sounds better to me. I don't really want to see annual releases.
#3OniLink96Posted 6/6/2012 5:18:38 PM
DrRockso87 posted...
A full Ratchet & Clank title in 2014 for the PS3 (or launch title for the PS4, whichever) sounds better to me. I don't really want to see annual releases.

They had annual releases back in the PS2 days and it worked out just fine. Insomniac could do it again just fine if they really wanted to. Not that I expect another R&C title in 2013, just that I think that they could make a quality title with their existing engine(s).

Though, they really need to work/release trailers on Overstrike. I got all excited for that and then boom, we hear nothing about it for a year.
---
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL