*Looks at the title* ....Wow. Just... wow.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
  3. *Looks at the title* ....Wow. Just... wow.

User Info: ChickenBot

ChickenBot
4 years ago#1
I dunno how many of you have been around since back then, but back when ToD was first announced I made a topic on the board, asking posters to speculate on what the game's title could end up being. We had a few interesting innuendos, but one that stood out for me was posted by a user whose name I can't quite remember. But it stood out so well, it's been in my head since then and I've always thought it was an excellent title for a Ratchet and Clank game.

The poster had said "Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault". And I just found out about this game, and can hardly believe it. Anyways, aside from that, I'm really excited right now. I didn't pick up All 4 One because I honestly wasn't too interested by what I saw, but I've been a fan since the first game, played both PSP titles, even read the comic. So I can't wait for this one :P Here's to hoping for another amazing game along the lines of GC, UYA and ACiT.
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing."
-Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid

User Info: Tron-Burgundy

Tron-Burgundy
4 years ago#2
I don't think this will be a very long game since it's on PSN but who knows. Insomniac creeping on the gamefaqs boards doe.

i c u insomniac

*cough* Give us a bunch of sidequests and a museum. *cough*
PinkPikachu posted...
Tron and I will destroy you, effortlessly.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
  3. *Looks at the title* ....Wow. Just... wow.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived