*Looks at the title* ....Wow. Just... wow.

#1ChickenBotPosted 6/8/2012 2:44:06 AM
I dunno how many of you have been around since back then, but back when ToD was first announced I made a topic on the board, asking posters to speculate on what the game's title could end up being. We had a few interesting innuendos, but one that stood out for me was posted by a user whose name I can't quite remember. But it stood out so well, it's been in my head since then and I've always thought it was an excellent title for a Ratchet and Clank game.

The poster had said "Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault". And I just found out about this game, and can hardly believe it. Anyways, aside from that, I'm really excited right now. I didn't pick up All 4 One because I honestly wasn't too interested by what I saw, but I've been a fan since the first game, played both PSP titles, even read the comic. So I can't wait for this one :P Here's to hoping for another amazing game along the lines of GC, UYA and ACiT.
---
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing."
-Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid
#2Tron-BurgundyPosted 6/12/2012 3:27:39 PM
I don't think this will be a very long game since it's on PSN but who knows. Insomniac creeping on the gamefaqs boards doe.

i c u insomniac

*cough* Give us a bunch of sidequests and a museum. *cough*
---
PinkPikachu posted...
Tron and I will destroy you, effortlessly.