Lawrence is the main enemy in this game.

#1EpicMickeyDrewPosted 8/30/2012 6:31:23 PM
Someone from ratchet and clanks past.
Wants revenge against ratchet and qwark for all the things they've done too him.
IT MAKES PERECT SENSE!
---
'Nothing is not moddable, the mods will always find a way. -akuma634
'Long story short all the humans are dead' - Glados
#2Skyler0Posted 9/1/2012 1:18:13 AM
I want to say Drek.
If he's not dead from the first game.
---
"Man... I never thought I'd see the day when the only person talking any sense is a damn ninja..."
#3GamingGuru1992Posted 9/1/2012 3:55:14 AM
While Lawrence would be kinda neat I don't think it really fits. He's never been an active villain, he doesn't enjoy doing evil things for the sake of it, he just helps out Nefarious cause it's his job.

As for Drek, I think they confirmed somewhere (no idea where) that it wasn't going to be one of the main villains we've seen before (i.e. any of the final bosses from previous games).

My guess is it's vorselon, the voice fits and he meets all the criteria, I'd be very surprised if it was anyone else.
---
PSN: GamingGuru1992
(UK gamer)
#4Sora542Posted 9/1/2012 7:54:37 AM
Vorselon is dead so they can't use him lol someone hasn't played ACiT
#5GamingGuru1992Posted 9/1/2012 8:31:53 AM
Of course I've played crack in time else I wouldn't know the character. Plenty of games, movies, comics, etc bring back villains who've suppossedly died. Besides people think it's Drek for example, who also died.

They've said it's an enemy from ratchet and clanks past and a good chunk of their enemies have been killed.
---
(UK gamer)
#6OniLink96Posted 9/1/2012 1:41:49 PM(edited)
GamingGuru1992 posted...
Of course I've played crack in time else I wouldn't know the character. Plenty of games, movies, comics, etc bring back villains who've suppossedly died. Besides people think it's Drek for example, who also died.

Well the problem with bringing Vorcelon back is that we watched him die. Ratchet steps on his squishy head and crushes him to death a la Drophyd.

Drek, however, we didn't see him die. We saw his artificially formed planet destroyed, but never Drek's body. It's possible he's still around somewhere.

Also, the only main villains that have been killed (or heavily implied to be dead) are Drek and Gleeman Vox. Klunk was repurposed into a vacuum cleaner and Otto Destruct had his intelligence reduced to that of Skrunch's if you wanna count them. The only minor villains to be killed were Vorcelon and Luna unless I'm forgetting someone.
---
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
#7GamingGuru1992Posted 9/1/2012 1:58:11 PM
Very good points OniLink96, however I still stand by my point. It could well be someone else but I just don't think Insomniac would do a big villain comeback (like Drek for example) for such a small game (unless they merely teased it at the end like they did with Q4B).

Ratchet even says after killing Vorselon "let's just hope he stays dead this time". Obviously this isn't exactly foreshadowing but it shows that the villain kept relentlessly coming back.

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to bash other peoples views here or insist that mine is the correct one, it's merely my opinion.
---
(UK gamer)
#8OniLink96Posted 9/1/2012 3:50:01 PM
GamingGuru1992 posted...
Ratchet even says after killing Vorselon "let's just hope he stays dead this time". Obviously this isn't exactly foreshadowing but it shows that the villain kept relentlessly coming back.

Well, if they really wanted to bring Vorcelon back they could say that someone got some DNA from his ship and made a clone. They used a cloning plot to bring Kazuya Mishima back in Tekken, so why not Vorcelon in R&C.
---
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
#9deadbkPosted 9/8/2012 3:24:36 PM
Wouldn't it be neat if it was Angela (I think her name was, from Going Commando)? I mean, we haven't heard anything about her since then and the trailer seemed to emphasize "From Ratchet and Clank's past". Plus, the timing of the HD Collection's release and FFA's release seem to say "Hey, catch up on the story before FFA comes out". Just a thought.
---
Myspace.com/DeadBurgerKing | Xbox Live=deadburgerking | Twitter=@DeadBurgerKing | Facebook.com/DeadBurgerKing |I'm The DeadBurgerKing! In case you didn't know!
#10OniLink96Posted 9/9/2012 2:07:56 PM
Why would Angela be a villain in this game? She sort of had a reason in GC but it was really only because she didn't trust Ratchet or Clank yet.
---
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL