What do you think of the beta?

#1PHoToS999Posted 9/8/2012 8:51:38 PM
Personally, I much prefer UYA controls. I don't like how his moveset feels nerfed from previous games.
And that wrench trail... Yuck.

So far I'm still getting used to it. I'm a UYA fanboy, but I'm trying. When do you guys get the most action on there?
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
My R1 button needs to be fixed. For some reason, every time I use it a few times, things die. -- Jonvandamm
#2OniLink96Posted 9/11/2012 10:32:15 PM
How do the controls feel nerfed?

And I haven't actually played the beta, but it looks fun. I like the tower defense type stuff and commanding armies and such. I'm hoping the single player can really wow me though. I'm actually fairly hyped for this game. I haven't been hyped for R&C since ACiT came out. :P

Though my hype for FFA doesn't quite match my hype for ACiT.
---
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
#3Sora542Posted 9/12/2012 6:15:33 PM
I was upset because I got the code for it, but it didn't work on my Vita, and it works on the stupid PS3, so I sent Insomniac games a message saying you just lost a group of people who are going to purchase this game cause of this.
#4Sora542Posted 9/12/2012 6:16:40 PM
think that is a stupid reason? well to bad because they should of said something that it won't work on the Vita and only for the PS3, they never said anything like that, they just said that the Beta was coming.
#5PancakesRock15Posted 9/17/2012 4:19:51 PM
I'll take your code xD i've been dying to play this
---
Games im looking forward to: New Tomb Raider, Dust 514, PSASBR
PSN=Ultimatepancake