Is this going to be a legit R&C game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
  3. Is this going to be a legit R&C game?

User Info: StaticPenguin

StaticPenguin
4 years ago#1
And not something like All 4 One?
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt

User Info: DrRockso87

DrRockso87
4 years ago#2
Hopefully.

User Info: OniLink96

OniLink96
4 years ago#3
All 4 One was a legit R&C game. If it wasn't, than neither is Deadlocked or Secret Agent Clank.

However, this game will play more similarly to the original trilogy and the Future trilogy, which is what I assume you're asking.
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

User Info: Ratchet_Fan8

Ratchet_Fan8
4 years ago#4
thing is Deadlocked felt more complete despite its glaring flaws than A4O,which was a button mash fest.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/tou.html

User Info: Tron-Burgundy

Tron-Burgundy
4 years ago#5
Doesn't seem so, Destructoid wasn't feeling it.
NagiTsunami posted...
Tron was the best MGO1 player...

User Info: Zombie_Socks_96

Zombie_Socks_96
4 years ago#6
I feel like I'm the only one who enjoyed Deadlocked. I mean sure it wasn't a "true" R&C game, and it was a bit repetitive, but it was still fun as ****.
Full Sail Game Design Student
Games I Want: Assassin's Creed 3, ZombiU, Rayman Legends, The Wonderful 101, The Last Of Us, Bioshock Infinite, Watch Dogs

User Info: Arseen

Arseen
4 years ago#7
Zombie_Socks_96 posted...
I feel like I'm the only one who enjoyed Deadlocked. I mean sure it wasn't a "true" R&C game, and it was a bit repetitive, but it was still fun as ****.

Deadlocked was nice game.

All 4 one was/is boring, yet my nephew insists we play in co-op... oh the agony.
I AM THE TRUE PLAYER

User Info: Emperor Vader

Emperor Vader
4 years ago#8
I honestly liked all 4 one.
Turn your little Goomba into a King Koopa ^_^

User Info: IcyFlamez96

IcyFlamez96
4 years ago#9
OniLink96 posted...
All 4 One was a legit R&C game. If it wasn't, than neither is Deadlocked or Secret Agent Clank.

However, this game will play more similarly to the original trilogy and the Future trilogy, which is what I assume you're asking.

They're not.
[Not removing this from sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
Lightning, Cloud AND Sora for PSASBR!

User Info: BruceWayneJr

BruceWayneJr
4 years ago#10
I loved Deadlock, and I won't hesitate to buy it for a second time when the HD version comes out, ESPECIALLY with online multiplayer.
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
  3. Is this going to be a legit R&C game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived