cross buy

#1imnotmatt429Posted 11/27/2012 12:38:52 PM
I just bought the game. There is no voucher inside. How do I get ahold of the vita version, and do you know the size of it?
#2Ebak_the_catPosted 11/27/2012 12:54:35 PM
With Playstation All Stars Battle Royale..there was no code, instead on the XMB menu there is a second disk titled "Disk extras" or something like that, that is how you got the Vita version. But I'm not sure you can get the Vita version of FFA yet given that the Vita version was delayed till January.
#3LegionSoupPosted 11/27/2012 1:52:02 PM
I think it's called "Disk with Benefits"

Sort of like friends with benefits. lol
#4zzamaroPosted 11/27/2012 1:54:14 PM
Ebak_the_cat posted...
With Playstation All Stars Battle Royale..there was no code, instead on the XMB menu there is a second disk titled "Disk extras" or something like that, that is how you got the Vita version. But I'm not sure you can get the Vita version of FFA yet given that the Vita version was delayed till January.

Sounds like if buy used you will get it for Vita as well, right?
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
#5Ebak_the_catPosted 11/27/2012 3:54:56 PM
zzamaro posted...
Ebak_the_cat posted...

Sounds like if buy used you will get it for Vita as well, right?

No, because once it has been used, it is tied to your account and cannot be redeemed on another PS3. So if you buy used..you run the risk of the previous owner already redeeming the Vita version.