Not even worth $20...

#1AnthonyBrock2Posted 11/29/2012 11:19:28 PM
Glad I got this for free from a friend (thank you cross play codes). I hate what ratchet and clank has become...thank god they are going back after this.
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#2koichiPosted 11/29/2012 11:39:39 PM
how did you get it free through cross play if cross play isnt up?
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#3AnthonyBrock2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:43:44 PM
Came with a code to download it for free to the ps...my friend got it for the vita and he doesn't own a ps3
---
#4XylymphydytePosted 11/30/2012 12:14:43 AM
But... it doesn't exist for Vita yet...
#5True_ZeosPosted 11/30/2012 12:54:06 AM
What a strange predicament because this game was delayed until January for the Vita. Are you from the future?
---
PSN- ZzeosS
#6AnthonyBrock2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 1:08:08 AM
Ok fine you caught me in at least one lie. I did not pay for it but me and my friend game share. We are both Ratchet and Clank Fans and we cannot for our lives figure out why they went in the direction they did. their games were funny and charming, why is they are making new games and just slapping ratchet and clank on it for sales? Not saying that the game is bad it just isn't Ratchet and Clank. Just like All 4 One it was a decent game but it felt like they just slapped on the characters just to sell the game.
---
#7enigmatic alexPosted 11/30/2012 1:52:49 AM
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
Ok fine you caught me in at least one lie. I did not pay for it but me and my friend game share. We are both Ratchet and Clank Fans and we cannot for our lives figure out why they went in the direction they did. their games were funny and charming, why is they are making new games and just slapping ratchet and clank on it for sales? Not saying that the game is bad it just isn't Ratchet and Clank. Just like All 4 One it was a decent game but it felt like they just slapped on the characters just to sell the game.

haha I have to give you credit, in all my years on this site, you are the 1st person to own up to being caught in a lie :p
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
#8koichiPosted 11/30/2012 1:55:09 AM
enigmatic alex posted...
AnthonyBrock2 posted...

haha I have to give you credit, in all my years on this site, you are the 1st person to own up to being caught in a lie :p

question is, did he lie about anything else ;)
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#9True_ZeosPosted 11/30/2012 2:38:44 AM
Lmao. Yeah I've been a longtime Ratchet and Clank fan and I would take a new core kind of game in the series any day. Especially over the most recent R&C All For One. I didn't care too much for that game but then again I have no gamer friends.

I'm a fan of tower defense games, so when they mixed R&C in to that genre I knew it would be awesome. I am enjoying the game so far and expect that once I jump online I'll like it even more.
---
PSN- ZzeosS