The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

well, they finally out-did Deadlocked

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
  3. well, they finally out-did Deadlocked
2 years ago#1
Deadlocked was my least favorite of the series so far (Crack in Time being my fave), but FFA takes the cake. Just finished it and boy do I hope they stop with these low-budget cheapo Ratchet spin-offs and get back on course with the main series
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
2 years ago#2
The main draw of this game is the online. And it is amazing.
---
I don't have a sig
2 years ago#3
Are you implying that Deadlocked (one of my favs by the way) was a " cheap Ratchet spin-off"?
---
"Freedom is a rope and God wants you to hang yourself with it." -Castiel
XBL: Sam Rye 66 / PSN: SamRye66
2 years ago#4
Benzychenz posted...
The main draw of this game is the online. And it is amazing.

THIS
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
2 years ago#5
I agree - the draw of the series was NOT an online, multiplayer, co-op experience. It was single player adventure/shooter. I realize they tried to broaden the audience, but the diehard fans are not pining for better on-line, or multiplayer experiences.
They missed again with this one.
2 years ago#6
RPGInfinity posted...
I agree - the draw of the series was NOT an online, multiplayer, co-op experience. It was single player adventure/shooter. I realize they tried to broaden the audience, but the diehard fans are not pining for better on-line, or multiplayer experiences.

Fans have been BEGGING for another competitive Ratchet game. The idea of having a multi-player focused PSN title has been brought up a lot since QFB. Insomniac is not trying to broaden it's audience, their giving their fans what they've been asking for years.
2 years ago#7
Antilurker77 posted...
RPGInfinity posted...

Fans have been BEGGING for another competitive Ratchet game. The idea of having a multi-player focused PSN title has been brought up a lot since QFB. Insomniac is not trying to broaden it's audience, their giving their fans what they've been asking for years.

This.
---
PSN: Zenzo95 XBL: XxRoxas1396xX
2 years ago#8
Antilurker77 posted...
RPGInfinity posted...

I've been a huge fan from day 1 (picked up the 1st ps2 game the day it came out) and I have never "asked for this for years" :/
---
I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you! -Laura Roslin
2 years ago#9
I have been a big R&C fan since the PS2 as well (3 probably being my favorite, followed by 2). I was not excited when I heard about this, at all. Watched a vid on it, played the demo, and damn, I love it.
Might be a spinoff, but it's a well done and fun spinoff. I would love a classic adventure game too; but if they can make well designed games with a different formula as well, fine with me. This one is great.

Besides, we all know the "problem" with the game is that it is called a R&C game. If Insomniac had made a new IP out of this people would be saying it's one of the best and original tower defense games / MOBA light games in past years.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
(edited by Cvdf3)
2 years ago#10
Cvdf3 posted...
I have been a big R&C fan since the PS2 as well (3 probably being my favorite, followed by 2). I was not excited when I heard about this, at all. Watched a vid on it, played the demo, and damn, I love it.
Might be a spinoff, but it's a well done and fun spinoff. I would love a classic adventure game too; but if they can make well designed games with a different formula as well, fine with me. This one is great.

Besides, we all know the "problem" with the game is that it is called a R&C game. If Insomniac had made a new IP out of this people would be saying it's one of the best and original tower defense games / MOBA light games in past years.

THIS
---
PSN: Zenzo95 XBL: XxRoxas1396xX
  1. Boards
  2. Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
  3. well, they finally out-did Deadlocked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived