well, they finally out-did Deadlocked

#11doraemonllh1989Posted 12/1/2012 11:53:10 PM
lol at the defenders

bad game is bad

yawn the sales gonna flopppp hhhaarrrdddd
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#12True_ZeosPosted 12/2/2012 12:19:27 AM
I enjoy this game for what it is, I have yet to play it online but I know I'll like it even more then. Deadlocked was awesome too in my opinion.
---
PSN- ZzeosS
#13blueninjamanPosted 12/2/2012 3:31:47 AM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
lol at the defenders

bad game is bad

Why do people bother posting useless crap like this?

The game is bad IN YOUR OPINION,

IMO, I find the game to be quite good, though i do see faults in it which reduce it's quality, It is still nevertheless, a good game

To each his own, Much like deadlocked, Deadlocked happens to be one of my favourite R&C games, where as it seems to be other people's least favourite,
---
"Now, let us crush something soft and watch it fountain blood. That is a girlish thing to want to do, yes?" -Shale from Dragon Age: Origins
#14jdw1005Posted 12/2/2012 4:44:38 PM
lol at the defenders

bad game is bad

this game is good. also so was RE6. also games like COD, Need for Speed, Fifa, Medal of Honor and Battlefield are bad.

This type of game very comes out if at all, the ones i listed about are usually just copies of previous installments or other games. those are bad games with no originality at all.
At least with games of similar circumstances such as Final Fantasy there is always a different story with new elements to gameplay.
---
Get Sonic and Sega Racing people. It's a great game for all Sega Vets. - Nexuskeyblade add if you play
#15Tails288Posted 12/2/2012 5:10:09 PM
enigmatic alex posted...
Antilurker77 posted...
RPGInfinity posted...
I agree - the draw of the series was NOT an online, multiplayer, co-op experience. It was single player adventure/shooter. I realize they tried to broaden the audience, but the diehard fans are not pining for better on-line, or multiplayer experiences.
They missed again with this one.

Fans have been BEGGING for another competitive Ratchet game. The idea of having a multi-player focused PSN title has been brought up a lot since QFB. Insomniac is not trying to broaden it's audience, their giving their fans what they've been asking for years.

I've been a huge fan from day 1 (picked up the 1st ps2 game the day it came out) and I have never "asked for this for years" :/

Because you're the entire R&C fanbase, right?
---
Reviving PATRATS. Members: 4
Official Emboar of the B/W Boards!
#16flairePosted 12/4/2012 4:43:15 AM
its just a MOBA like "orcs must die" or "awesomenauts" or "league of legends"

they did a lot of press releases warning everyone that this wasn't a typical ratchet game

MOBA style games are now the most popular online games (even beat WoW recently) so they are testing the waters with a budget title.

Honestly it is a pretty good game. Single player kinda meh but mp is awesome.
---
So many games......So little time.......
#17kevin8rPosted 12/9/2012 5:09:50 PM
My brother and I have had a blast playing campaign and mp. I have friends who I got into the series back with Deadlocked, cuz they didnt really play platformers/werent that good at them, but liked shooters, and both Deadlocked and FFA fill that. I dont mind more gunplay and less jumping, but it still has all that, just not as much. And the jet boots and grind rails are still awesome.
I personally would rather play R&C with bros. and friends than solo. Im glad they made it.
#18raymanfan1Posted 12/10/2012 12:59:29 AM
jdw1005 posted...
lol at the defenders

bad game is bad

this game is good. also so was RE6. also games like COD, Need for Speed, Fifa, Medal of Honor and Battlefield are bad.

This type of game very comes out if at all, the ones i listed about are usually just copies of previous installments or other games. those are bad games with no originality at all.
At least with games of similar circumstances such as Final Fantasy there is always a different story with new elements to gameplay.

Why is it that someone can't like everything from R&C to CoD? I don't see anything wrong with that. In fact, the more game genres you like, the better if you ask me.
---
Do others before they do you.