The Bully Skill Point

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dandi

dandi
4 years ago#1
Anyone know what this skill point entails? I know that it is on the final boss planet. It is not beating the developer's time. That is a separate skill point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your fellow gamer,
Dandi - PSN: theluh

User Info: Zenzo96

Zenzo96
4 years ago#2
Probably either constantly defeating the minor enemies or using a mega weapon a lot or something like that.
PSN: Zenzo95 XBL: XxRoxas1396xX
(message deleted)

User Info: OniLink96

OniLink96
4 years ago#4
The skill point description is beating the final boss without taking any damage if I remember correctly. Though I definitely took damage during the fight...so maybe I'm wrong.
"Ahhh...... You look like a bear wearing a marshmallow."

User Info: dandi

dandi
4 years ago#5
Thanks for the information. I will have to try that. Seems like it will be quite difficult though due to how often he fires those fire bombs during the final phase. I look forward to playing with or against you. I am always looking for good players to play with.

Your fellow gamer,
Dandi - PSN: theluh

User Info: Caosmaestro

Caosmaestro
4 years ago#6
OniLink96 posted...
The skill point description is beating the final boss without taking any damage if I remember correctly. Though I definitely took damage during the fight...so maybe I'm wrong.

Does that mean that you have the skill point? I just defeated Zurgo without taking damage and I did not receive a skill point. If you could check the description of the skill point it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

User Info: Caosmaestro

Caosmaestro
4 years ago#7
Actually, I can now confirm that the skill point is damage related. It reads exactly: "Defeat Zurgo without taking any damage during the battle." (Sconfiggi Zurgo senza subire alcun danno.)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived