The Bully Skill Point

#1dandiPosted 12/2/2012 3:17:34 PM
Anyone know what this skill point entails? I know that it is on the final boss planet. It is not beating the developer's time. That is a separate skill point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your fellow gamer,
Dandi - PSN: theluh
#2Zenzo96Posted 12/2/2012 3:21:18 PM
Probably either constantly defeating the minor enemies or using a mega weapon a lot or something like that.
---
PSN: Zenzo95 XBL: XxRoxas1396xX
#3Zenzo96Posted 12/2/2012 3:21:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4OniLink96Posted 12/2/2012 3:23:37 PM
The skill point description is beating the final boss without taking any damage if I remember correctly. Though I definitely took damage during the fight...so maybe I'm wrong.
---
"Ahhh...... You look like a bear wearing a marshmallow."
#5dandi(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 4:07:32 PM
Thanks for the information. I will have to try that. Seems like it will be quite difficult though due to how often he fires those fire bombs during the final phase. I look forward to playing with or against you. I am always looking for good players to play with.

Your fellow gamer,
Dandi - PSN: theluh
#6CaosmaestroPosted 12/3/2012 7:53:06 AM
OniLink96 posted...
The skill point description is beating the final boss without taking any damage if I remember correctly. Though I definitely took damage during the fight...so maybe I'm wrong.

Does that mean that you have the skill point? I just defeated Zurgo without taking damage and I did not receive a skill point. If you could check the description of the skill point it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
#7CaosmaestroPosted 12/3/2012 9:47:14 AM
Actually, I can now confirm that the skill point is damage related. It reads exactly: "Defeat Zurgo without taking any damage during the battle." (Sconfiggi Zurgo senza subire alcun danno.)