Worth buying?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Hey topic is pretty self explanatory, just want to know if this game is worth trying. I haven't played a Ratchet and Clank game since Size Matters so I don't know how much the games have changed or if I would like it.
"You might know a lot about genes, but you don't know how good a cigarette tastes in the morning." - Solid Snake
3 years ago#2
Download the free demo and see if you like it. It's formula is very different from the older adventure games.
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
3 years ago#3
I'd say it's definitely worth $20. Is it the best R&C ever? No. Is it a good game? Yes.

I enjoyed the campaign and I say that it's worth $20 by itself, but I've heard that the multiplayer is where it's at with this game. Haven't got a chance to try it out myself.

Anyway, the formula isn't too terribly different. I don't think so anyway. Take some of the more combat oriented sections of R&C (think the Galactic Ranger missions from UYA) and throw in some tower defense elements. That's FFA in a nutshell.
"Ahhh...... You look like a bear wearing a marshmallow."
3 years ago#4
As long as you have a friend to play co-op with it's worth it.

Solo campaign is a drag and frustrating as well. Wish they would of given you an AI to help out like in A4O.

Still it's a decent game considering it's only $20.
PSN: CaptainJeff87 (please say Gfaqs in friend request msg)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived