Worth buying?

#1Sharpshooter105Posted 12/3/2012 7:06:06 PM
Hey topic is pretty self explanatory, just want to know if this game is worth trying. I haven't played a Ratchet and Clank game since Size Matters so I don't know how much the games have changed or if I would like it.
---
"You might know a lot about genes, but you don't know how good a cigarette tastes in the morning." - Solid Snake
#2Cvdf3Posted 12/3/2012 8:04:29 PM
Download the free demo and see if you like it. It's formula is very different from the older adventure games.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#3OniLink96Posted 12/3/2012 9:27:47 PM
I'd say it's definitely worth $20. Is it the best R&C ever? No. Is it a good game? Yes.

I enjoyed the campaign and I say that it's worth $20 by itself, but I've heard that the multiplayer is where it's at with this game. Haven't got a chance to try it out myself.

Anyway, the formula isn't too terribly different. I don't think so anyway. Take some of the more combat oriented sections of R&C (think the Galactic Ranger missions from UYA) and throw in some tower defense elements. That's FFA in a nutshell.
---
"Ahhh...... You look like a bear wearing a marshmallow."
#4captainjeff87Posted 12/6/2012 8:09:44 AM
As long as you have a friend to play co-op with it's worth it.

Solo campaign is a drag and frustrating as well. Wish they would of given you an AI to help out like in A4O.

Still it's a decent game considering it's only $20.
---
PSN: CaptainJeff87 (please say Gfaqs in friend request msg)