and i thought all4one was the worst...

#1zooknutPosted 12/4/2012 9:56:00 PM
so this is capture the flag and buy turrets to defend fort throughout the whole game....really? ok R&C is taking big steps backwards this sux what happened to the gameplay here? the levels and exploration and arenas.. now I gotta rush back to and from wherever to defend a freaking generator...all I can say is thank god for gamefly to return this mess... this just makes me more anxious for the sly cooper games to return...ugh,,disappointed big time..just saying
#2Cvdf3Posted 12/4/2012 10:16:56 PM
k
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#3SonicNashPosted 12/5/2012 9:16:11 AM
This series ended with ACiT, anyone who loved the games after that aren't real R&C fans, they are blind sheep that accept anything Insomniac throw at them.
---
PSN: brandaman69
Platinum in Blazblue:CT, Tekken 6, MvC3, UMvC3, SSFIV, SFxTK. That mean I am better than you in those games.
#4Cvdf3Posted 12/5/2012 9:55:24 AM
SonicNash posted...
This series ended with ACiT, anyone who loved the games after that aren't real R&C fans, they are blind sheep that accept anything Insomniac throw at them.

I don't think you understand how opinions work...
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#5True_ZeosPosted 12/5/2012 10:14:19 AM
Cvdf3 posted...
SonicNash posted...

I don't think you understand how opinions work...

Agreed, especially considering that is your own, (crappy =p) opinion. I have been a fan of the series since the beginning and I appreciate that Insomniac is trying out different play styles and what-not with the series. To me it beats them simply improving A Crack In Time a tiny bit year after year-like a lot of developers do with some of their games. (coughActivisioncough)

I would love a new core game in the series though, one using all they have learned from their past two (What I consider experimental titles) to make a Ratchet and Clank game that makes Up Your Arsenal (My favorite) and A Crack In Time look almost obsolete. I have faith in you guys, Insomniac!
---
Currently obsessed with: Asura's Wrath, R&C Full Frontal Assault, One Piece, and the Walking Dead. PSN: ZzeosS
#6zooknut(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:36:10 AM
oh well it is what it is...I guess insomniac wanted to go a different route this time but ended up losing me somewhere between a node and a generator..

I also have faith in insomniac games....this one is a flop for me as far as gameplay but better luck next year!
#7True_ZeosPosted 12/5/2012 1:00:49 PM
zooknut posted...
oh well it is what it is...I guess insomniac wanted to go a different route this time but ended up losing me somewhere between a node and a generator..

I also have faith in insomniac games....this one is a flop for me as far as gameplay but better luck next year!

I guess it probably helps if you like tower defense games too.
---
Currently obsessed with: Asura's Wrath, R&C Full Frontal Assault, One Piece, and the Walking Dead. PSN: ZzeosS
#8Toxic_MammalPosted 12/5/2012 4:50:43 PM
Can't wait until they're done with Fuse... then maybe we'll get some real R&C games. But still, I enjoy these two games for what they are and love them just as much as the preceding games. Plus, the online in this game is excellent!
---
PSN ID: EL-RIO_12 XBL GT: Toxic Mammal
My SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/toxic-mammal
#9zooknut(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 5:11:30 PM
True_Zeos posted...
zooknut posted...

I guess it probably helps if you like tower defense games too.

possibly yes..
#10WingSilverPosted 12/5/2012 6:46:50 PM
SonicNash posted...

No offense, but Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty are the worst of the mainline games of the series. They were so horrible they turned me off A Crack in Time. To this day I'm wary about wasting money on ACiT. But I can tell you this ToD and QfB were total rip offs. Hell even the concepts that made up those games felt lame. I for one dislike robotic pirates and undead robot pirate ghosts because it just sounds so stupid.