I'm getting sick and tired of getting bad team mates.

#1Zenzo96Posted 1/24/2013 3:36:58 PM
Seriously. I just had this guy that put up a decent fight against me in 1v1 as my partner, but he didn't help me get Node 1 in the beginning so the other team got the Warmonger. It's safe to say that the other team started taking our nodes really fast. It sucked.
---
PSN: Zenzo95 XBL: XxRoxas1396xX
#2mjc0961Posted 1/26/2013 11:45:01 AM(edited)
I bet the guy you were playing with was saying the same thing, but in reverse. I'd be pretty pissed off if I had a bad teammate who went straight for node 1 to get the useless, easily dodgeable power weapon instead of helping me take as many of the other nodes as possible to get better weapons and more income.

And even if the other team did get the warmonger, the fact that you let them beat you with it also indicates that you are the bad player. Seriously, the warmonger is easy to dodge and slow to fire, you should easily be able to dodge the first one or two shots and have them dead by then. That is, of course, if you captured some other nodes first and had better weapons than the starting one like good players do.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#3Zenzo96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:52:54 AM(edited)
mjc0961 posted...
I bet the guy you were playing with was saying the same thing, but in reverse. I'd be pretty pissed off if I had a bad teammate who went straight for node 1 to get the useless, easily dodgeable power weapon instead of helping me take as many of the other nodes as possible to get better weapons and more income.

And even if the other team did get the warmonger, the fact that you let them beat you with it also indicates that you are the bad player. Seriously, the warmonger is easy to dodge and slow to fire, you should easily be able to dodge the first one or two shots and have them dead by then. That is, of course, if you captured some other nodes first and had better weapons than the starting one like good players do.

I'm hardly a bad player, I always capture nodes 5 or 7 first, then head for node 1. The thing is, both of them were there and my team mate didn't help me like they usually do. After that, even though we had the advantage, we didn't win because they were both working together and using the warmonger. When I get someone that does what I do, we dominate, easily. After I capture node 1, I take another node and then most of the time one of the other teams nodes. And the warmonger is hardly easy to dodge in the right hands.
---
#4Zenzo96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:56:28 AM
And I don't go for Node 1 first, that's suicide. I go for it after I capture a node, so we have 3 if I get it. And the warmonger is FAR from useless. In fact, who gets it usually decides who wins, because in my hands its the most powerful and effective player killer in the game. Not to mention I crushed the guy that was my teammate, he didn't get any of my generators, he just put up a better fight than most do.
---
#5Zenzo96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 12:02:07 PM
And another thing, we were also playing against some of the best players I've seen in the game. One of them was that Jojorocks guy.
---