The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Help with multiplayer stuff

#1Skeith666Posted 1/27/2013 10:17:30 PM
Not to big of a deal but I was wondering if anybody here would like to help me get all the multiplayer only skill points and trophies in the game. I don't really have a lot of time to invest so I kinda wanna get all the stuff in as few sessions as possible. My psn is adventzero666 if any bodies interested. Just reply I suppose and we can discuss when's best to play.

Thank you to anybody who helps
#2Skeith666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:59:34 PM
Actually never mind I got most today.
---
Psn: adventzero666
Feel free to add me.
#3Skeith666(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:38:15 PM
On second thought some help is needed. I just need four more wins in pvp for one skill point, 7 consecutive games in one session of pvp matches, deploy 4 tanks in a match and some other deploying skill point pertaining to all four units
---
Feel free to add me.
#4Skeith666(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:41:24 AM
Ok so all I need now is the deploy 4 tanks skill point if anybody could help with that one it would be great
---
Feel free to add me.
#5o0o_Shadow_o0oPosted 2/2/2013 9:54:41 AM
The easiest way to get the skill point for deploying 4 tanks is to create a custom game and use the boltipler option and set it to max. Then play by yourself and take every node. Once you have enough bolts which doesn't take too long, You can easily deploy 4 tanks and once the invasion phase starts you will get the skill point.
#6Skeith666(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:52:15 AM
o0o_Shadow_o0o posted...
The easiest way to get the skill point for deploying 4 tanks is to create a custom game and use the boltipler option and set it to max. Then play by yourself and take every node. Once you have enough bolts which doesn't take too long, You can easily deploy 4 tanks and once the invasion phase starts you will get the skill point.

Oh wow that's a good idea I never thought of that
---
Feel free to add me.