Curious Question About Multiplayer Skins

#1Bender-678Posted 1/31/2013 5:48:12 PM
Is the Dan skin in this game? I read it up on the R&C wiki, but I haven't seen Dan in the list of skins. I pretty much always play as the Dan skin whenever I can, so if he is in this, how do you unlock him? I have 3 more medals to get in campaign (2 of which are gonna be rather difficult), I have all the gold bolts, and a mere 37 skill points so far (don't judge me D:). Do I have to achieve all of any of these to unlock Dan?
#2o0o_Shadow_o0oPosted 2/1/2013 9:45:24 AM
Yes the Dan skin is in the game. However I am not exactly sure how to unlock him, I originally thought it was by getting all gold bolts as that is how you unlocked the other skins for multiplayer but since you have collected all gold bolts guess that can't be it. My current stats are I have all gold bolts, all medals and 95 skill points.
#3ratchet freakPosted 2/1/2013 10:47:34 AM
I have the dan skin available without all bolts

I think it might have to do with a previous save game (I have plat on all other PS3 R&C games)
---
getting a gun is fun, getting five guns is funner, don't make fun of me cause I have a gun, don't make funner of me cause I have five guns": strangecity