Free copy of Deadlocked HD for those who bought full Frontal Assault:

#1KenauePosted 2/7/2013 11:30:11 AM
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/07/update-ratchet-clank-full-frontal-assault-for-ps-vita-coming-this-spring/#comment-811624

As many of you know, when Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault launched for the PS3 system this past November, we announced that the PS Vita version would be coming out later in January 2013 to ensure the best portable Ratchet & Clank experience possible.

Our friends at Tin Giant have been working night and day to bring Insomniacís PS3 game to the PS Vita system and to provide our fans with a great game. While the original delay has helped us make the game better, we still need more time to bring the game up to the standards expected by our fans.

In order to do this, the launch date for Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for PS Vita has moved to Spring 2013. We realize that this delay may be disappointing for our fans, but please know that we are doing our best to get the game into your hands as soon as possible.

For those of you who have purchased the PS3 version of the game and are waiting for your PS Vita entitlement, we want to make it up to you as best we can. On the release date for Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for PS Vita, we will be offering Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked for the PS3 system as a free download to all of our fans who purchased Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for the PS3 system (digitally or on disc). The giveaway will become available when Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for PS Vita releases.

We greatly appreciate your patience as we work to bring you the best Ratchet & Clank experience possible for the PS Vita system. We will update you with a specific release date as soon as it is available.

Thanks again!
---
HOCKEY'S BACK! GO PREDS! WELCOME BACK TO SMASHVILLE!
#2RocketJessPosted 2/8/2013 4:49:45 AM
Read the article and got all excited, and then I checked the EU version of the blog...

We're getting MotorStorm instead. What.

Unsurprisingly, there are an awful lot of unhappy comments on that blog post...

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/02/07/ratchet-clank-qforce-ps-vita-update/
---
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles
#3Kenaue(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:43:02 PM
RocketJess posted...
Read the article and got all excited, and then I checked the EU version of the blog...

We're getting MotorStorm instead. What.

Unsurprisingly, there are an awful lot of unhappy comments on that blog post...

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/02/07/ratchet-clank-qforce-ps-vita-update/

Wow. That sucks. I don't see why they can't offer you guys the same thing NA is offering.
---
PSN: Lord_CBH / Live: LordCBH
#4RocketJessPosted 2/8/2013 2:49:50 PM
It just seems like such a poor management of customer relations. Yes, it's nice that they're giving us a free game, and if everyone got MotorStorm then there wouldn't be a problem. Still an odd choice, giving away a free racing game in relation to a platformer-shooter, but hey, it's free. But giving a much-more-relevant and desired game to only one part of the userbase, in a day and age where there's no way the others won't find out and react negatively, just seems like an obviously bad idea.

Even trying to look at it logically - I'm not fussed about the Vita version of FFA and don't exactly need consolation for the delay - suddenly I feel ripped off. Because I will want to buy Deadlocked, and I'll have to pay for it, and that was fine-and-normal up until an entire country got it for free and I'm not in that country.

(Whingey-whiney human nature, First World problems, etc etc.)
---
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles
#5Kenaue(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:47:41 PM
RocketJess posted...
It just seems like such a poor management of customer relations. Yes, it's nice that they're giving us a free game, and if everyone got MotorStorm then there wouldn't be a problem. Still an odd choice, giving away a free racing game in relation to a platformer-shooter, but hey, it's free. But giving a much-more-relevant and desired game to only one part of the userbase, in a day and age where there's no way the others won't find out and react negatively, just seems like an obviously bad idea.

Even trying to look at it logically - I'm not fussed about the Vita version of FFA and don't exactly need consolation for the delay - suddenly I feel ripped off. Because I will want to buy Deadlocked, and I'll have to pay for it, and that was fine-and-normal up until an entire country got it for free and I'm not in that country.

(Whingey-whiney human nature, First World problems, etc etc.)

What really gets me is they're offering a game that a ton of people already had.
---
PSN: Lord_CBH / Live: LordCBH
#6Mr_AJPosted 2/10/2013 12:49:22 AM
That still doesn't provide any real sense of a release date for Deadlocked, with that whole Motorstorm thing that could mean that Gladiator won't be released at the same time as Deadlocked.
#7BenzychenzPosted 2/10/2013 3:16:03 AM
Yay Motorstorm!

Yeah, not gonna bother to download that.
#8Ratchet_Fan8Posted 2/11/2013 4:04:40 PM
Which motostorm? I believe all of their ones except the apocalypse one have shut down servers
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/tou.html
#9ratchet freakPosted 2/11/2013 7:02:06 PM
Ratchet_Fan8 posted...
Which motostorm? I believe all of their ones except the apocalypse one have shut down servers

RC or the "toy version"
---
getting a gun is fun, getting five guns is funner, don't make fun of me cause I have a gun, don't make funner of me cause I have five guns": strangecity
#10OniLink96Posted 2/16/2013 10:21:58 PM
How will that work though? Getting the free Deadlocked/Motorstorm download? Do I just hit the disc benefits thing like I would if I wanted to download the Vita version?
---
We need Dinozord power, now!!